Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Further Adventures of the October 2005 applicants....

The Further Adventures of the October 2005 applicants....

Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

obiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to beholdobiwan is a splendid one to behold
Default The Further Adventures of the October 2005 applicants....

Hi guys,

as promised, here is to the continuation of our group known formerly as the "Oct2005 Skilled 136 non-MODL apps" in the Immigration Section where I was the OP.

Hope all is well......

btw, everyone is also free to join in...

cheers
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Smile Re: The Further Adventures of the October 2005 applicants....

Originally Posted by obiwan
Hi guys,

as promised, here is to the continuation of our group known formerly as the "Oct2005 Skilled 136 non-MODL apps" in the Immigration Section where I was the OP.

Hope all is well......

cheers
Well done mate, hopefully we will get the regular guys back in due course, wonder what they are all up to?

Cheers

Jay
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:32 am
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice
Default Re: The Further Adventures of the October 2005 applicants....

We are still here guys!!!
Just waiting to complete and move out of house in 4 weeks. (everything crossed)! Then we can finally book our flights and make our arrangements for furniture etc!!!
Just been sooooooooooooooooooooo busy!!! Trying to find a 4 month rental stop over prior to going, which hopefully all going to plan in Feb.
The sold sign went up this morning, didn't know if to blubb or be excited, oooh the emotions!!!
Mrs Q
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Quinns
We are still here guys!!!
Just waiting to complete and move out of house in 4 weeks. (everything crossed)! Then we can finally book our flights and make our arrangements for furniture etc!!!
Just been sooooooooooooooooooooo busy!!! Trying to find a 4 month rental stop over prior to going, which hopefully all going to plan in Feb.
The sold sign went up this morning, didn't know if to blubb or be excited, oooh the emotions!!!
Mrs Q
Hiya, good to hear all is well, how long did the house take to sell then? Hopefully the sale will go smoothly for you, unlike some of the others on here eh!

Are you staying the next four months just to endure the deep freeze or is there another reason?

Take care

Jay
Old Oct 5th 2006, 12:10 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

House went up middle of June, so everything xxxxxx. I don't want to do the kiss of death!!
I want to be here for Xmas and start afresh in the New Year, Jan was the original intention, but obviously depended on everything else..... visa, house etc.
All our friends have decided to get married this year too, the last of the fourth being December, one friend even said it was our fault she had to get married, before we went! (that was the best mate!) I've told her I don't want no come back!!!
Mrs Q
Old Nov 18th 2006, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by obiwan
Hi guys,

Hope all is well......

cheers
OBI, just thought I would go out of my way and say 'well done' again on getting your visa's, Congratulations!!

Plus it puts this thread back up

All the best

Jay