Reload this Page >

Furnished apartment melbourne

Furnished apartment melbourne

Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Jaida is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Furnished apartment melbourne

Hi,

I'm sure this has prob been asked before however I couldn't find it in the search bar so I apologise if this has been asked before.

I'm looking for a fully furnished apartment and I have found some good ones online, but before I send them all my money I want to see if anyone has had any problems with a certain company or if they could recommend a good company?

I know a lot of them could be scams so any help would be much appreciated

Anyone rented from corporate keys? There website seems promising but it's hard to find reviews
Old Oct 24th 2013, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Furnished apartment melbourne

Originally Posted by Jaida
Hi,

I'm sure this has prob been asked before however I couldn't find it in the search bar so I apologise if this has been asked before.

I'm looking for a fully furnished apartment and I have found some good ones online, but before I send them all my money I want to see if anyone has had any problems with a certain company or if they could recommend a good company?

Anyone rented from corporate keys? There website seems promising but it's hard to find reviews
CBD or in the suburbs, if the latter, how far out, roughly where?
Old Oct 24th 2013, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Jaida is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OzTennis
CBD or in the suburbs, if the latter, how far out, roughly where?
Thanks for the reply.

yer, CBD or the docks the furthest would north Melbourne
Old Oct 24th 2013, 3:43 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Don't know if this helps Jaida, but Corporate Keys have a Facebook page that has a media article about the company. They seem legit.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corpor...ia/43089066478
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Kirstypowles is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there,

we are currently in the middle of your situation.

we move in 5 weeks out there and already have out apartment secured.
we did all the google searching and it came back fine

the company is cooperrealestate. we found them through one of the many websites we searched for house hunting in melbourne.

real-estate.com/au

The member of staff that i have been dealing with through this estate agents, have been amazing.
We sen the bond over to them for the property they let us know as soon as it got there. I even get a friendly email just to see how things are going!!!

cannot recommend them enough!!!

good luck with ur move.... never know we may just bump into one another one day
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:49 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Furnished apartment melbourne

Depends how you pay them I suppose. When people book accommodation with us we normally take the deposit via paypal which offers protection to the buyer.

I think credit card companies offer similar.

BB
Old Oct 24th 2013, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

justanothernomad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Are you looking for short term or long term? If long term, then they definitely charge more.
Old Oct 25th 2013, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Depends how you pay them I suppose. When people book accommodation with us we normally take the deposit via paypal which offers protection to the buyer.

I think credit card companies offer similar.

BB
I would be very careful about using Paypal. It is the source of a large number of scams.

http://www.scambusters.org/paypalscam2.html
Old Oct 25th 2013, 9:04 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icecube
I would be very careful about using Paypal. It is the source of a large number of scams.

http://www.scambusters.org/paypalscam2.html
Yes you're right. Sending cash in the post is far safer.

BB
Old Oct 26th 2013, 12:50 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

BB
Old Oct 26th 2013, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

BB
Glad to see you are as always making a positive contribution here.....
Old Oct 26th 2013, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

BB

in fact why not meet at a train station at midnight and hand the cash over ......
Old Oct 27th 2013, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to Docklands service apartments, I know of people who have used these (nice pics on website) but probably more for a short stay or long stay, will post it if any use:

http://www.docklandsservicedapartments.com.au/

I also know a few people who have used and recommended Saville apartments who have a few CBD locations east of Docklands, but again probably too expensive for other than a short stay.

I found these too:

https://www.astraapartments.com.au/m...FXHJtAodLC0A0A
Old May 12th 2014, 9:06 am
what's not to like about

knav2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
This message has been deleted by old.sparkles. Reason: duplicate
where is the duplicate message?, the place
Old May 12th 2014, 9:08 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knav2013
where is the duplicate message?, the place
The post duplicates the others that were deleted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.