Fun Googling ?

Old Oct 30th 2005, 7:46 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun Googling ?

Many websites, use subliminal and direct on page advert propogation, to earn a residual income.

I for one am one of them , ok it keeps me in peanuts, pmsl.

Some other sites, are just created to hold some insignificant or very useful info, to propogate adverts.

Ok this is the concept, Google propogates adverts on a web page, based on the content of that webpage, and some other factors. SO !!! if you are selling socks for gerbils, and reflect this in your content, then the adverts should propogate, accordingly. Its a bit like if we typed on this forum.:

Do goldfish have creditcards, or would aussies use EFTPOS?

The esult should propogate the google ads, to reflect the most pertinent content.

Ok its touch an go, and does need some manipulation to get it right...

ANYWAYS, this type of post has been done on here MANY MANY timesbefore.....

THIS POST though is about the linkfarm websites that add crappy content to their site, in a pure effort to return adverts reflecting it !!

HERE is one, and my challenge to you is to find MORE absurd websites !!

YOU HAVETA look at this web page, the search term is BIDETS

LMAO have fun

>>>THE LINK >>> http://linkfishing.com/Bidet.html