Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fully furnished rentals in Perth

Fully furnished rentals in Perth

Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:16 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fully furnished rentals in Perth

Originally Posted by woody1974
must admit didn't think rentals were going to be as expensive as they are but a quick question about other bills/charges which are due each month, what are they likely to be for example.

will be looking myself the end of feb beginning of march, haven't done much looking yet for rentals but the need is there now lol, would be interested in finding out how much rental is though, if you get a chance pm me with some figures.

cheers

andy

Hi, I have posted our web address before but you never know someone might want something in Rockingham, we have two short term rentals here, check our page out, at http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ hope this gives you some idea's for the future. Suzette and Will at Cedar Cottage
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:26 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Fully furnished rentals in Perth

must admit didn't think rentals were going to be as expensive as they are but a quick question about other bills/charges which are due each month, what are they likely to be for example.

will be looking myself the end of feb beginning of march, haven't done much looking yet for rentals but the need is there now lol, would be interested in finding out how much rental is though, if you get a chance pm me with some figures.

cheers

andy

You will be charged for rent and all utilities (ie. water, gas, electric, phone.)

Unlike the UK, you will not be charged for water rates or council tax.

If you need to keep the cost down, try asking yourself what you really need - as opposed to what you want.

Do you need four bedrooms? Do you need a pool? Do you need to be near the ocean?

Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

nell1e is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Have been looking at fully furnished rentals for Perth and from what I can gather it looks like the average is about 550 dollars per week, have been looking in Joondalup area, would be interested what everyone has found and where. thanx , or what experiences they have had of furnished accom in Perth
Hi

Have you tried 'Kimi" she has a place and said she will give discounts to anyone from British Expats - I know shes getting a pool if that would be better for you.

Nels
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Andy
Have you checked out unfurnished rentals, the ones for holidays that are furnished are much dearer than a long term rental and you can often pick up a rental which only has a few months left to run. You may have seen these but I thought it seemed like an inexpensive way to do things.
Karen
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:15 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You will be charged for rent and all utilities (ie. water, gas, electric, phone.)

Unlike the UK, you will not be charged for water rates or council tax.

If you need to keep the cost down, try asking yourself what you really need - as opposed to what you want.

Do you need four bedrooms? Do you need a pool? Do you need to be near the ocean?

cheers Vash, wasn't too sure about the finer details but that clears that up.
have you got any plans to get back over there soon, can't say west brom has much on any of the cities in aus lol.

ATB

andy
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:17 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Andy
Have you checked out unfurnished rentals, the ones for holidays that are furnished are much dearer than a long term rental and you can often pick up a rental which only has a few months left to run. You may have seen these but I thought it seemed like an inexpensive way to do things.
Karen
Not yet but will do a google search in to trey and find some web addy's, if i find any useful ones i will post them on here.

thanks anyway.

andy
Old Jan 19th 2006, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

We have rentals in the Joondalup area, both with pools and one with a heated outdoor spa also. Our prices range from $500 - $650. We have had nothing but good reports from our guests which gives me a nice fuzzy glow

Diane

OMG I have jsut realised, I have been here 3 years yesterday :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

There are loads of furnished places out there!! Many (like us )will give you a better deal if you mention that you are an 'expat member'
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:37 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi all, does anyone know if anyone or business who offers rented accom, does a pick up service from the airport, or is it just pomsinperth?
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:54 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fully furnished rentals in Perth

cheers Vash, wasn't too sure about the finer details but that clears that up.
No worries mate; my pleasure.

have you got any plans to get back over there soon
Yeah, we're looking at the end of 2007/early 2008.

can't say west brom has much on any of the cities in aus lol.
Couldn't have said it better...
Old Jan 19th 2006, 7:18 pm
D&W
Forum Regular

D&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the rough
Question Re: Fully furnished rentals in Perth

Hi,

we are also planning to move to Perth this year, from New Zealand though..
Is it correct, the price difference between furnished and unfurnished houses (i.e. Joondalup area 4x2) is approx $200 per week? Looking at rentals on realestate.com the average price for a 4x2 is approx $ 350....

Thanks
Winni
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Quokka will become famous soon enoughQuokka will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by D&W
Hi,

we are also planning to move to Perth this year, from New Zealand though..
Is it correct, the price difference between furnished and unfurnished houses (i.e. Joondalup area 4x2) is approx $200 per week? Looking at rentals on realestate.com the average price for a 4x2 is approx $ 350....

Thanks
Winni
Mine is currently rented unfurnished for $240
If furnished would need to be $500 to cover unoccupied periods.
As I'll have to buy a house full of furniture, not sure its worth it.

What sort of occupancy levels are others here managing?
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:42 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

y

yes, yes and yes
Old Jan 19th 2006, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

It is possible to rent an unfurnished here and to rent furniture until yours arrives that might be an option not sure if it would work out cheaper but may save a move.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 2:45 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi all, does anyone know if anyone or business who offers rented accom, does a pick up service from the airport, or is it just pomsinperth?
Hi we have short term accommodation, and could probably arrange pick up if at reasonable hours, emigrate to perth do a pick up and can rent you a car as well, we can put you onto Rockingham car hire, they do cars for $25 per day. Have a look at our site, http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ Hope this helps.Emigrate too have a forum for discussion. Suzette and Will.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.