Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Full-time teaching job, yipee!

Full-time teaching job, yipee!

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Talking Full-time teaching job, yipee!

At last!
Got a job for January at A.B Paterson College on the Gold Coast. So excited, means we can stay on the GC and can look for somewhere to live. Was having no joy with supply, the Education department and was getting worried. Does anyone have children there that I may be teaching?!!! At the moment I'm pencilled in to take Year 5. Seems an alright place, the teachers I spoke to like it. I suppose I'll find out when I get stuck in! Can't wait!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Full-time teaching job, yipee!

Originally Posted by JG04
At last!
Got a job for January at A.B Paterson College on the Gold Coast. So excited, means we can stay on the GC and can look for somewhere to live. Was having no joy with supply, the Education department and was getting worried. Does anyone have children there that I may be teaching?!!! At the moment I'm pencilled in to take Year 5. Seems an alright place, the teachers I spoke to like it. I suppose I'll find out when I get stuck in! Can't wait!
Congratulations on getting the job. Financially it must be good to know that you will have a regular income and can get more settled. I hope you settle into the school and enjoy working there.

Amanda
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great, you can really settle down now
Good luck with all those Kids
Hilary
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Excellent news Jo............

good luck and all the best.

xxx lesley john & joe

Originally Posted by JG04
At last!