Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:39 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Originally Posted by 22B
I'm going to be 39 too!!

DS is internet-speak for Darling Son (isn't it?).

No, he isn't hyper - he is lying on the sofa with a temp of 38.5.
I suspect tonsilitis so I have given him paracetemol and will take him to docs later. When I say 'later', they never told me that part of motherhood was a need to gain a nursing qual - can anyone tell me (now) at what temp it becomes a bit dangerous and I should get him to docs straight away, or do something other than mess about on t'internet..........

Oh dear! Looks like you're not going to be allowed to celebrate your birthday either!

I was always hopeless at taking little ones temperatures - always left it down to how I thought they were rather than what a bit of mercury said. Sorry - I'm no help but have had no health scares (and besides, turning 40 addles the brain somewhat!) If you are worried, go now would be my advice. x
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:51 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by binbird
Oh dear! Looks like you're not going to be allowed to celebrate your birthday either!

Christ!! He's not going to be ill for a week, is he?
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by 22B
Christ!! He's not going to be ill for a week, is he?
being an 'expert' at kids temp monitoring due to my DS febrile convulsions, I would take to docs as urgent once past 39 -- partic if being treated with paracetamol or ibruprufen (I can never spell that word) and also if he remains with any temp for 24 hrs or more! Hope DS is feeling better soon.... K
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:27 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katherined0
being an 'expert' at kids temp monitoring due to my DS febrile convulsions, I would take to docs as urgent once past 39 -- partic if being treated with paracetamol or ibruprufen (I can never spell that word) and also if he remains with any temp for 24 hrs or more! Hope DS is feeling better soon.... K

thanks, darlin' !!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 7:53 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Will be there, with at least one newbie, poss two... what time guys??
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I will try and pop in on my way home from work...about half 12 -- thanks for making it a nice convenient location for me!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:36 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

I would take to docs as urgent once past 39 -- partic if being treated with paracetamol or ibruprufen (I can never spell that word)
Ha ha - I just read this again in the context of previous postings........ is this another dig at Binbird and me?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 22B
Ha ha - I just read this again in the context of previous postings........ is this another dig at Binbird and me?
I wish I was that clever!!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 22B
I'm going to be 39 too!!

DS is internet-speak for Darling Son (isn't it?).

No, he isn't hyper - he is lying on the sofa with a temp of 38.5.
I suspect tonsilitis so I have given him paracetemol and will take him to docs later. When I say 'later', they never told me that part of motherhood was a need to gain a nursing qual - can anyone tell me (now) at what temp it becomes a bit dangerous and I should get him to docs straight away, or do something other than mess about on t'internet..........
Only just seen this 22. If he is still ill you should take DS(I now know text spek) to Dr. Small children do seem to spike temps v. quickly . Often tho they are high one mo lying on sofa sick one moment and running around the next. Hope he is better today.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 22B
Gosh . You are sharpe !
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

I wish I was that clever!!!!!!
You are tho`. My son is ROFL at your avataar. I`ve just explained the relevance and he thinks its v. clever.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 39th birthday- enjoy it (again)
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Binbird. Where are you off to?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: FTC Tuesday 3rd March

Bump.
Any more takers for Tuesday?
Everyone is welcome and please PM me if anyone needs furthur info.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

I always forget to check this.. I'll be there...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.