Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FTC ladies night in October

FTC ladies night in October

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default FTC ladies night in October

Hi

As nobody else seems to have come forward, I'm happy to host this month's get together if anyone is up for it. I was suggesting Saturday 20th, but I could just as easily do the following Saturday, the 27th, if that suits people better.

I'm in St. Ives.

Martha
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:56 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FTC ladies night in October

Hi Martha

Thanks for volunteering - I'm free! A couple of ladies today mentioned that they can't make the 20th so maybe the following week would be better. Maybe you should just give it the majority vote when you've got a few replies in.

See you next week at Mona Vale. . .

B
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I can't actually make either Saturday but never mind. I know that "poshrice" from the Castle Hill RSL lot is having a bbq at her's on the 27th and I'm not sure how many that would effect (me, Sal, Holmes have all been invited and I'm not sure who else out of the FTC lot). Would a Friday night be an option? Although like I say I'm not sure how many FTCers would be affected, and am not trying to organise this just around me (honest) Just a thought.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I don't want to clash with somebody else's plans as it just gets awkward, so I'll remove the 27th as an option! I have no problem with a Friday so shall I say either Friday 19th or Saturday 20th as the two choices and go for the majority vote? If the numbers end up small you might even get fed

Martha
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good. I can do the 19th, but probably not the 20th.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:50 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this for anyone who wants a night out in October . . .

A few people are away at the mo so if we keep this near the top we may get a few more answers and a decision on the preferred night.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:36 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to make the Sat night. Friday is a small possibility, but if Saturday is best for everyone else, then so be it
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I cannot join you 20th as its our moving w/end.may have to bail out of Tuesday meet as we are doing `bank stuff` etc before OH leaves .
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Can't do either date, I'm afraid (still hungover from the last one!)

x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

.more like ly you watched the rugby late and had a celebratory drink............
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok. This is definitely Friday 19th now and takers are a bit thin on the ground so I'm bumping it for anyone who has been away over the holidays (can we tempt you away from your paperwork Wilgar? )
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Ok. This is definitely Friday 19th now and takers are a bit thin on the ground so I'm bumping it for anyone who has been away over the holidays (can we tempt you away from your paperwork Wilgar? )
Would love to but feel it would be a mad thing to do considering our move that w/end.I`ve missed all the meets so far.I`m definitely on for Holmes December meet and do we have a November meet yet?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:32 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Nice to see you today M, have had a quick word with my neighbour who may be able to sit for me on 19th so can I tell you next week if I can come & if so get your address then??
Old Oct 13th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Hoola

It would be great if you can make it. Let me know whenever and I can PM you my address (last minute is fine).

M
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just thought I'd bump this in case people didn't see it over the school holidays. If you want to come PM me for my address and let me know if there is anything you can't/don't eat as I'll feed you

M x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.