Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

frosty windscreen!

Wikiposts

frosty windscreen!

Old Jun 16th 2003, 10:55 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Yeah wood burners went with the arc in the UK plus the prats burn off the summer here also , I love the smell of burnt wood .

yeah love the the old combustion heater, get the fire ripping ,big pot of soup on top ,foccacias baking in the oven underneath,the temp drops quick in a desert climate, on the oil rigs in the simpson desert we would be pouring hotwater on the water lines ,at 4am in the morning to stop the logging shack, equipment from freezing up, by 10am it was 26dg,c this was the middle of winter. by the way b4 all the greenys get upset we grow our own fire wood . ............. MM
Old Jun 16th 2003, 11:57 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by etlniwd
Well, Brisbane is down to about English summer temperatures now. The last two days have been chillier than usual. I've been out on Straddie for three days - absolutely glorious weather, nippy nights but beautiful cloudless skies all day long. I even had a pre breakfast play in the Pacific surf this morning. Fan-bloody-tastic it was !!!
Can't wait to get a bit of surfing done... Only place here with any waves really is a few beaches in S Wales and some around cornwall / devon. Even in summer the waters freezing (all year round u need a 5mm wettie, maybe 3 mm in summer or 7 in winter...). Over there its 3mm shortie in winter, and a pair of trunks in summer