Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Frontloading police checks - where to send to?

Frontloading police checks - where to send to?

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:40 am
Ready to go home!!!

Ginger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant futureGinger1002 has a brilliant future
Default Frontloading police checks - where to send to?

Hi all,

I frontloaded my medicals and police checks and sent them off both to the LCU. I am now beginning to wonder that the police checks should not have been sent there and they have gone missing. LCU have confirmed that they have received the meds, but can't say anything about the police checks.

I sent them signed delivery, so someone has them I hope!!!!!!

Did I send them to the right place or should they have gone straight to ASPC? If so, is there anyone else who sent them to LCU and they ended up getting to the right place. I am panicking now that they have gone AWOL and we have to apply for some more.

Emma
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:12 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontloading police checks - where to send to?

Originally Posted by Ginger1002
Hi all,

I frontloaded my medicals and police checks and sent them off both to the LCU. I am now beginning to wonder that the police checks should not have been sent there and they have gone missing. LCU have confirmed that they have received the meds, but can't say anything about the police checks.

I sent them signed delivery, so someone has them I hope!!!!!!

Did I send them to the right place or should they have gone straight to ASPC? If so, is there anyone else who sent them to LCU and they ended up getting to the right place. I am panicking now that they have gone AWOL and we have to apply for some more.

Emma
Police checks go to the ASPC.

Gina
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Police checks go to the ASPC.

Gina
oh shit, whats the ASPC???
I just sent ours to Adelaide! please tell me im right!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

I hope that A stands for Adelaide
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:37 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.

phew!!!!!