Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Frontloading an application with a medical.

Frontloading an application with a medical.

Old Nov 12th 2004, 11:57 am
Just Joined

rory04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Frontloading an application with a medical.

It has been reported that Department of Immigration staff are to be instructed to refuse to accept medical forms 26 and 160 received from outside Australia that have not been issued by the Skilled Processing Centre.

Does this mean that I cant front load my application with a medical? and if I do will they dispose of it and ask for another at further cost to me?

The reason I want to do this is that I will be travelling in asia when the application is being processed.
Would an alternative be to get a medical in say Singapore? Also where can I find a list of approved Doctors for the UK and for Singapore?

Thx for any replys.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 12:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontloading an application with a medical.

Rory

I have no idea but it may help to post it on the immigration forum as a few migration experts look in there regularly and should be able to help.

What sort of visa are you applying for?
Old Nov 12th 2004, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Rory

I have no idea but it may help to post it on the immigration forum as a few migration experts look in there regularly and should be able to help.

What sort of visa are you applying for?
Ill try that.. im applying for a skilled independant visa.

thanks
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:27 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mate

I phoned DIMIA Last night, I have already front loaded my 47sk offshore skilled independent - sent it about 2 weeks ago. The'yve quite happily taken the money from my credit card.... :-)

I phoned them to see whats next- I asked if it was ok to front load meds and pcc's and the lady said yeah no problem at all.....

Go ahead and call them if concerned in advance -
0061396575115 (might be 2 or 22 at the end of that ! sorry - my phone doesnt differentiate between the 2 for option 2 or the 2 I dialled!)
Old Nov 12th 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Hi Rory

We're about to submit our skilled independent and are front loading with both medicals and police certificate. Our agent has spoken with various people at DIMIA and it seems that if you are on MODL then they are advising to front load. Not sure if this helps you ?

Linz
Old Nov 16th 2004, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Yes that helps a lot thanks..

If anyone has any recent experience or advice about front loading please post..