Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Front page of The Telegraph

Front page of The Telegraph

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Front page of The Telegraph

Just saw a copy when I popped out for lunch. How sensationalist can you get? It's got a massive headline saying KILL THEM ALL (The story is about the 'Bali 9')

Last edited by Un-Co; Apr 28th 2005 at 3:12 am. Reason: Bracket the wrong way
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:15 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Front page of The Telegraph

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Just saw a copy when I popped out for lunch. How sensationalist can you get? It's got a massive headline saying KILL THEM ALL (The story is about the 'Bali 9')
Just a Murdoch rag. Along with the London times and the Sun it is great for wiping your butt.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Just a Murdoch rag. Along with the London times and the Sun it is great for wiping your butt.
True. But thought that one was kinda extreme even for The Smellygraph. Picture on the front is of the only female too, suprise suprise...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:22 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Doesn't surprise me coming from The Daily Murdoch..
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:23 am
wombat42

If they are going to execute drug trafficers why can't they execute the Bali bombers that killed 202 people' left hundreds without arms and legs and 3rd degree burns for life. Half them have been let go or only go 1 or 2 years jail and it looks like the ring leaders that were sentenced to death might get off free also.