Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Front end loading question

Front end loading question

Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:49 pm
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Front end loading question

On the Medical forms, it says that the doctor must send this back to Australia House, how then can you front load if you dont have all the documents to send off at once?
Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:52 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Front end loading question

Originally posted by Glenn2003
On the Medical forms, it says that the doctor must send this back to Australia House, how then can you front load if you dont have all the documents to send off at once?
I don't know if its what they are meant to do, but my doctor gave me the forms back fully sealed for me to send them off.

EMPHASIS ON FULLY SEALED!!! If there is ANY sign of tampering they will get rejected.

Cheers

Pete.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:52 pm
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Pete
Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:54 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Yeh my hubby had to go back and collect his results about two weeks later. Sealed envelope that we wern't allowed to open.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

If front end loading it is okay for the doctor to give you the SEALED envelopes but when you put them in with the applicaiton, they must still be sealed and must not, under any circumstances, be opened (don't even thinking of steaming them to take a peak!). Must not be tampered with.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:05 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bundy
If front end loading it is okay for the doctor to give you the SEALED envelopes but when you put them in with the applicaiton, they must still be sealed and must not, under any circumstances, be opened (don't even thinking of steaming them to take a peak!). Must not be tampered with.
Steaming!!!

My doctor licked the seal, then wrote the his name and date along the seal, then put about 30 layers of sticky tape along it. Do i look dodgy or somthin???

Was almost expecting a padlock and chain along there too
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
Steaming!!!

My doctor licked the seal, then wrote the his name and date along the seal, then put about 30 layers of sticky tape along it. Do i look dodgy or somthin???

Was almost expecting a padlock and chain along there too
You clearly look like the kind of person who might arm themselves with a kettle....

Question is, did he stamp over the sticky tape? Because a zealous steamer could have applied their own sticky tape after steaming.

I'll stop now
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Hi Glenn

Medicals done for four of us on 21st August, phone call from doc on 5th Sept to pick everything up. It was a large sealed brown envelope which contained medical forms, Xray films and reports. It was sealed with doctors stamp across so no tampering.

Forgot to say... then we just included the whole thing with the application form and hey presto.. visas granted few weeks later
Old Oct 20th 2003, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

One word of warning re medicals my friend, don't let the doctor send them for you. We did that from a well-known travel clinic in London, and to give them their due they got them there p.d.q. but they charged like a wounded bull for the service - think he must have hand delivered them !! Good old Royal Mail would have done it for a fraction of the price !
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We were lucky with our Doctor she looked at the x-ray results and said they were all clear. She also said that the medicals were all clear. You can always ask they might tell you the results.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:51 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tinaj
We were lucky with our Doctor she looked at the x-ray results and said they were all clear. She also said that the medicals were all clear. You can always ask they might tell you the results.

they should really tell you, after all we are the ones paying for the meds.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 9:02 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Our doc would'nt hand over ours so we have to wait for our file no, give this to the doc and he will send them. He was instructed by aspc not to give them to applicants but send them direct. Ah well should have file no this week more waiting then