Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Front End Loaded Spouse Visa Application

Front End Loaded Spouse Visa Application

Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:13 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Question Front End Loaded Spouse Visa Application

Hi All

Can anyone help me with this question??? We are about to lodge my hubbys visa application - front end loaded - should we send his passport along or wait for them to ask for it????

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:22 pm
WBB

Default Re: Front End Loaded Spouse Visa Application

Originally posted by Sam&Andy
Hi All

Can anyone help me with this question??? We are about to lodge my hubbys visa application - front end loaded - should we send his passport along or wait for them to ask for it????

Cheers

Sam&Andy
if you don't need it in the next 4 months send it off (my spouse application took this long) either way they will ask for it when they need it and the chances are you could have it all sorted in days or weeks.

good luck.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:23 pm
WBB

yes, i have been on the pop.

just re-read that and it did not make much sense.....but you know what i mean.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:24 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Thanks WBB

Passport is not needed so we will send it off - just in case!!!!

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Put the passport in with the application, with a few exceptions they seem to be taking not much more than a month to process at the mo!
Also add a a self adressed pre-paid special delivery envelope......but make sure you make a note of the tracking number on the envelope!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:32 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Thanks PHIZA

Hoping to be in Sydney in October - loads of rellies birthdays and all that and want to be settled by Christmas... All the very best and maybe we will meet up when we get there!!

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

hi sam and andy,

I sent my visa off and it took a week yes a week. sent it on the wednesday there got it thursday and the money went out on the friday and i had it back on the wednesday.

good luck

Ann-Marie
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:36 am
PommieLeague

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
hi sam and andy,

I sent my visa off and it took a week yes a week. sent it on the wednesday there got it thursday and the money went out on the friday and i had it back on the wednesday.

good luck

Ann-Marie
You must have friends in high places there. Some of us are still waiting.

Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Hi All

Cheers

Sam&Andy
If you have submitted all relevant info (and a little extra) then put the passport in as well, the wifes spouse visa was returned within a week (November last year) did not receive any notification just the passport back in the post along with a lot of the bills and other info we submitted.

They kept our hand written personal statements though (as to how we met and developed our relationship) WHY?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:07 pm
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hope this helps

Timeline
----------
4 March - Started downloading forms/ getting stuff together
8 March - Applied for Police info
March/April - Did medicals, got stuff together
11 May - Finally sent in application
21 May - Phone call to give the go-ahead!
25 May - Received letter confirming above
27 May - Sent passport special delivery
10 Jun - RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA - SPECIAL DELIVERY

Good luck,

Big.