Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

friends wanted in sydney

friends wanted in sydney

Old May 1st 2010, 2:59 am
Account Closed

star delight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default friends wanted in sydney

Hi, im donna and i moved here two years ago with my children and looking to make some new friends. i live in the west side of sydney.
Old May 1st 2010, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

emma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: friends wanted in sydney

I think i have posted to you before? We are not out in Oz yet but will be in August and would love to catch up then. We will be living in Sutherland Shire.

Emma
Old May 4th 2010, 5:15 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by star delight
Hi, im donna and i moved here two years ago with my children and looking to make some new friends. i live in the west side of sydney.
Hi Donna, you on your own or you with hubby/boyfriend/partner/reliable dog/all of the above???
Old May 4th 2010, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paddyo
Hi Donna, you on your own or you with hubby/boyfriend/partner/reliable dog/all of the above???
I am here with just my children.
Old May 5th 2010, 12:35 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I am here with just my children.
Ok cool. How are you finding it on your own? Is that recent or did you come over as a single mother? I'm not labelling you by the way, just being a nosey bugger! Where in the west?? We live in Manly but moving to Seaforth this weekend!
Old May 5th 2010, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Hi Donna, I'm here on my own and in St peters, PM me perhaps we can have a chat? Best wishes Jackie
Old May 5th 2010, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Ok cool. How are you finding it on your own? Is that recent or did you come over as a single mother? I'm not labelling you by the way, just being a nosey bugger! Where in the west?? We live in Manly but moving to Seaforth this weekend!
I dont mind you asking. no i came with hubby but not worked out really with him. i live near fairfield or liverpool if you know them. where abouts is seaforth?
Old May 5th 2010, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hi Donna, I'm here on my own and in St peters, PM me perhaps we can have a chat? Best wishes Jackie
Hi, wheres st peters not heard of it?
Old May 5th 2010, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Just west of Newtown, down from Marrickville? Inner West!
Old May 5th 2010, 2:32 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

I dont mind you asking. no i came with hubby but not worked out really with him. i live near fairfield or liverpool if you know them. where abouts is seaforth?
OK, jeez when you said West you really did mean West! lol
Old May 5th 2010, 2:32 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

Seaforth, is next to Manly, Northern beaches.
Old May 6th 2010, 12:38 am
Account Closed

Seaforth, is next to Manly, Northern beaches.
I know, its not to far by car though. manly is a nice place where your moving to.

Last edited by star delight; May 6th 2010 at 12:40 am.
Old May 6th 2010, 12:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Just west of Newtown, down from Marrickville? Inner West!
haven't a clue were that is. do you know fairfield or liverpool at all?
Old May 6th 2010, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

Hi Star Delight

I live in Currans Hill which is Campbelltown way so not too far.

I too came over with hubby but didnt work out... I dont have any children but am now very happy with my very own aussie

pm me if you wanna chat
Old May 7th 2010, 2:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by itsonlyme
Hi Star Delight

I live in Currans Hill which is Campbelltown way so not too far.

I too came over with hubby but didnt work out... I dont have any children but am now very happy with my very own aussie

pm me if you wanna chat
Hi, i have sent a pm to you, let me know if you got it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.