Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Friends WANTED Sunshine Coast!

Friends WANTED Sunshine Coast!

Old Jun 13th 2012, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

jt95045AAAA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Friends WANTED Sunshine Coast!

Hi Sarah I would love to have coffee next week or in the holidays please pm me with what day/time is best for you Julie x
Old Jun 13th 2012, 12:30 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oddsinoz
Hi,
Would love to meet for coffee at some point. I live in Mountain Creek and my daughter (16) and son (14) attend MCSHS. Older son has just joined the military. Been in Oz since 2007 but moved here in Dec 2011.
Hols would be a great time for a get together, although anytime would suit!
Sarah
Hey Sarah, I, like Julie would be up for coffee! Maybe the three of us & Anne Marie should all get together in the hols? Let me know what's good for you
Old Jun 13th 2012, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Traceykin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I would love to meet up with you but cant just yet as we are still living in the UK but flights all booked and looking to live in mooloolaba/Mountain Creek area in November so would love to meet up if you will wait a few months.

Love chatting and coffee. I am married and Daughter will be just 16 and we have 2 golden retrievers.

Looking forward to moving although some what hectic here

Tracey
Old Jun 13th 2012, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Hi
I will sort a date and let you all know, we can have it a my house if everyones happy with that, i will get a few other girls as well for you all to meet.

Anne marie xx
Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:35 pm

oddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really niceoddsinoz is just really nice

This is all sounding good! Am available Mon, Tue, Wed next week... Looking forward to meeting you in November Tracey - in time for the summer!
Sarah
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

It would be lovely to meet you all, I will be staying in mooloolaba until we find a house locally, hoping to get daughter in Mountain Creek TAFF (think this is right) love the shopping part as need to find all the best shops for food, clothes, households, furniture etc. Just sorting out the dogs export and finalising the last bits of their injections etc all done except for the last 30 days requirements. They leave on the 6 October.
If you go out Sat night have a good evening, would join you for a drink and bit of dancing but left it to late to fly over now (ha ha)
Take care
Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2012, 10:04 am
Just Joined

jt95045AAAA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracey I'll definately meet up with you when you are settled. Met some lovely new friends already it's a great spot here Julie xx
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Julie, I am really looking forward to a change of lifestyle, the weather, people, shops. We should of moved out years ago but at least it is all on the move now Tracey xx
Old Jun 18th 2012, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

wendels is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Girls, I moved to Sunshine coast in Jan via NZ for nearly 3 years, from N. Ireland ... Always up for meeting new people... I've 3 girls aged 23, 14 and 11.( 23 yo at uni in Newcastle
Old Jun 19th 2012, 2:31 am
Just Joined

irish4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wendels
Hi Girls, I moved to Sunshine coast in Jan via NZ for nearly 3 years, from N. Ireland ... Always up for meeting new people... I've 3 girls aged 23, 14 and 11.( 23 yo at uni in Newcastle
Hi Wendels I am also from N-Ireland been on the coast 3 years came up from Melbourne. We are living in Mooloolaba.
Were are you living? Amanda
Old Jun 19th 2012, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

We have been over here since February this year. I have a daughter aged 13 and a son aged 11. We live at Little Mountain nr Caloundra on Sunshine Coast.
Would love to meet for a coffee. Hubby working away at the mo so

Cheers
Jo
x
Old Jun 19th 2012, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Hi Amanda ... We're few and far between on the coast I think .. Have some lovely Irish friends but have met no one from the North !! We're living in Buderim x
Old Jun 19th 2012, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wendels
Hi Amanda ... We're few and far between on the coast I think .. Have some lovely Irish friends but have met no one from the North !! We're living in Buderim x
We are both from North my husband from Banbridge and I am from Lisburn. I no 2 other families up on the coast from the north one from Newry and Belfast. Have to catchup for coffee. Were are you from?
Old Jun 21st 2012, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Belfast , but lived in Donaghadee for many years.. Would def enjoy a coffee meet up !!
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Wendals sent you a pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.