Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

friends (Sydney)

friends (Sydney)

Old Aug 6th 2010, 4:56 am
Account Closed

stardelight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default friends (Sydney)

Hi im looking to making some girlie friends for nights out, clubbing etc. miss my girlie nights out back home . if your interested just let me know. im in the western side of sydney.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:53 am
Account Closed

stardelight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: friends

dont mind meeting in the city or anywhere else.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stardelight
dont mind meeting in the city or anywhere else.
Hi, and welcome to British Expats! Can't help with meeting up I'm afraid as I'm in brisbane, but I've added your location to the title so you might get some more replies now
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Check out the Thursday night CBD drinks that Swerv-o organises every week (post is normally put up Wednesday pm).

There is a good bunch of people that turn up (Spottydog reminds herself she must turn up again soon...).
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: friends (Sydney)

Hi Star delight! Yes i agree Thursday night is a good place to start, also I will be having a night out in Newtown this Friday to celebrate my citizenship! So PM if you're interested, we do need another girly night as well though....
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:29 am
Banned

vairismith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: friends (Sydney)

Originally Posted by stardelight
Hi im looking to making some girlie friends for nights out, clubbing etc. miss my girlie nights out back home . if your interested just let me know. im in the western side of sydney.
Hi,

I've just moved to sydney and like you am keen to meet some friends and get together for nights out. I am thinking about heading to the thursday drinks thing if you fancy meeting up at that tomorrow evening? V