Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

friends needed in Redcliffe

friends needed in Redcliffe

Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

scampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant future
Default friends needed in Redcliffe

we emmigrated from the uk in 'october but because our children are both over 18 we dont get to meet parents like we would if they were at school. have no one over here and would like to get to know poeple. We are both in middle fourties.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:57 am
Just Joined

tad1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: friends needed in Redcliffe

Originally Posted by scampie
we emmigrated from the uk in 'october but because our children are both over 18 we dont get to meet parents like we would if they were at school. have no one over here and would like to get to know poeple. We are both in middle fourties.
Hi scampie my partner are heading back to brisbane in august this year will be around that area and would love to meet up, we are also in our mid forties with grown up daughters at university in england, fully understand how hard it is because we went in 2007 and didnt know anyone either. Pm and i will give you my email address, will be great to meet up,
Annemarie
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:07 am
Just Joined

lorna s is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we live in Narangba have been here since September, our daughter who is 21 lives in the u,k so I know how hard it is to meet people. If you p.m me we could arrange to meet up for a coffee .
look forward to hearing from you
Lorna
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:22 am
Just Joined

CarlandJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there!

Was just wondering which Rdecliffe that is?? WA or else where??

Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:50 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CarlandJen
Hey there!

Was just wondering which Rdecliffe that is?? WA or else where??

Thanks
REDCLIFFE near Brisbane QLD
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Twos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant future

We're just over the bridge in Brighton, no kids and would love a meet up. Maybe Clontarf/Woody Point. Just let us know when suits.
Jim & Claire
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:43 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twos Company
We're just over the bridge in Brighton, no kids and would love a meet up. Maybe Clontarf/Woody Point. Just let us know when suits.
Jim & Claire
Belvedere is a nice meet up venue down that way nice food, drink and kids area for those with them.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Hello
we are moving out in may and june me first then the mrs n 4 kids in june when i have found somewere to live etc. we are moving to Redcliffe so would like to meet up. also any information you could give us would be greatly appreaciated.

Thans
Carl
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We have recently moved up to North Lakes and would love to meet up with others, there's me - Louisa, the hubby - Simon and our 2 girls

Louisa
Old Apr 5th 2010, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carl England
Hello
we are moving out in may and june me first then the mrs n 4 kids in june when i have found somewere to live etc. we are moving to Redcliffe so would like to meet up. also any information you could give us would be greatly appreaciated.

Thans
Carl
Someone else has just moved to Bracken Ridge on another thread.

If you put Redcliffe on an Advanced Search and change drop down down arrow to 'and older' it should find quite a bit on REDCLIFFE as lots of posts in the past.