Reload this Page >

Friends needed - North Brisbane

Friends needed - North Brisbane

Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

mab 35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Friends needed - North Brisbane

Hi Guys
My wife and I moved to Brisbane/Strathpine(30mins north of city) in Sept 07 & would love to make some new friends.
I am 35 and Becky is 25, we are both quite active and like drinking, eating, cinema and stuff. So if you would like to meet up with us that would be great. Plus i Know Becky would love a girlie night out in the city - dancing if anyone is up for it.
I could do with a surfing buddie as my longboard has now arrived from England but it has not seen any water yet - Anyone interested in bein shark bait? lol

Cheers Mark & Becky
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:06 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Friends needed - North Brisbane

Originally Posted by mab 35
Hi Guys
My wife and I moved to Brisbane/Strathpine(30mins north of city) in Sept 07 & would love to make some new friends.
I am 35 and Becky is 25, we are both quite active and like drinking, eating, cinema and stuff. So if you would like to meet up with us that would be great. Plus i Know Becky would love a girlie night out in the city - dancing if anyone is up for it.
I could do with a surfing buddie as my longboard has now arrived from England but it has not seen any water yet - Anyone interested in bein shark bait? lol

Cheers Mark & Becky
Hi guys welcome, ive just looked at the map and we are nearly an hour away from you so a bit far we are in caloundra but if ever your over these sides give us a bell, we are new here and dont know anyone yet. Hope you find your surfing partner colleen (24) and mark (33) and 2 bubs.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Chocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the roughChocolate_Teapot is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

We are in Dakabin (10-15 mins from Strathpine), we are in our 30's and have a couple of under 5's.

We like to meet up for drinkies with others locally and as for girlie nights in the city, I am sure my wife would jump at the chance of a boogey!

Drop me a PM and I can suggest some watering holes, as for surfing....mmm not something I am currently into or in shape for I am afraid, but I am sure theres some north siders who could help you out.

Cheers,

Carl
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:36 am
Just Joined

Betty Boop82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chocolate_Teapot
Hi Guys,

We are in Dakabin (10-15 mins from Strathpine), we are in our 30's and have a couple of under 5's.

We like to meet up for drinkies with others locally and as for girlie nights in the city, I am sure my wife would jump at the chance of a boogey!

Drop me a PM and I can suggest some watering holes, as for surfing....mmm not something I am currently into or in shape for I am afraid, but I am sure theres some north siders who could help you out.

Cheers,

Carl
Hi Carl
Thanks for the reply, Havin trouble sending PM at the mo. Would be good to meet up. My personal email is (email address removed by Mod, please contact by emailing through poster's profile) send me a mail and we can arrange a tijme to meet up.
Cheers
Mark & Becky
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Did i hear girls nite out???????????????????????????

S-j x let me know when and where. Will drag some girlies along too!

Si would love a buddy but i think we are too far for you and he's crap!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Did i hear girls nite out???????????????????????????

S-j x let me know when and where. Will drag some girlies along too!

Si would love a buddy but i think we are too far for you and he's crap!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply.

You are in the Sunshine Coast is that right?

Be great to have a girls night, but not sure how it would work as you are about 70km's north of us?!

We could maybe come up your way one weekend, and we could look into somewhere to stay. Any ideas?

How long have you been here? Is everything going well for you both?

Becky and Mark.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Betty Boop82
Hi Carl
Thanks for the reply, Havin trouble sending PM at the mo. Would be good to meet up. My personal email is (email address removed by Mod, please contact by emailing through poster's profile) send me a mail and we can arrange a tijme to meet up.
Cheers
Mark & Becky
Hi,

Just wanted to check that you received our email yesterday in reply to yours regarding meeting up tomorrow. Incase you didn't..................tomorrow sounds good if you're still up for it?We suggested meeting at about 1pm if that's good for you guys? Just let us know.

Cheers,

Mark and Becky.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:52 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

We are about 10 mins north of you in Dayboro, and are in a lively expat scene, with regular meets, drinks and curry nights.. and the odd bash

Just join in, whenever we have a meet, theres usually something on here about it.

Ste ( ps. going past your place later, so will wave just incase your lookin )
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Chocolate_Teapot
Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Carl
Hi,

Just wanted to check that you received our email yesterday in reply to yours regarding meeting up tomorrow. Incase you didn't..................tomorrow sounds good if you're still up for it?We suggested meeting at about 1pm if that's good for you guys? Just let us know.

Cheers,

Mark and Becky.