Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Friends in Fremantle

Friends in Fremantle

Old Mar 13th 2011, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

RachP is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Friends in Fremantle

Hi Im Rachel, 26 originally from Scotland. Moved over to Perth in September last year and now live in Fremantle with my husband and dog! Looking to make some friends who live fairly nearby. Im up for most things, like going to the gym, running, walking my dog, going out for lunch/drinks etc if any ladies are interested in meeting up sometime would be great to hear from you
Old Mar 30th 2011, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future
Default Re: Friends in Fremantle

Hi Rachel, I'm Gillian, 33 originally from Scotland too. Moved to Perth in April last year with hubby and daughter, and live in Southern River. In need if some girlie company, so would be glad to meet up for lunch/drinks some weekend if you fancy?
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:46 am
Just Joined

LisaGale is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Im Lisa 27 - Just moved to Rockingham a month ago with my hubby, also looking to meet new girly friends to hangout - get in touch when your next on x
Old Apr 15th 2011, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

chrisall is an unknown quantity at this point

We're over for our visa validation visit w/c 19th April. We plan on exploring the Freemantle area so would love to meet up for a drink and a chat if you're available sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Chrisall
Old Apr 16th 2011, 1:15 pm

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future

Hi Hubby and i are also over to validate 25th April, touring around any good places to stay in freemantle?
Old Apr 17th 2011, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough

Hi girls, Im Hannah, 31, from manchester originally. Am here with my 12yr old and dog! living in shenton park so if you arrange any girly lunches or fancy a dog walk on the beach? give me a shout x
Old Apr 18th 2011, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

RachP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner- Im in Sydney at the moment on holiday, will be back in Fremantle at the end of the month so could maybe arrange to meet up some time in May? Im free most of the time so if anyone wants to suggest a date then hopefully we can sort something out?
Thanks xx