friends

Old May 14th 2003, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

drollins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default friends

hi how would i be able to trace a british friend who emigrated 3years ago to australia i moved areas and lost contact i dont know where she was heading but would love to hear how she settled as we rae in the process now thanks for any info debbie
Old May 14th 2003, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

You could post her name and family members and where she was lving when you lost contact and see if anyone recognises the details.

good luck

footie chick
Old May 14th 2003, 12:10 pm
Bilbo

Default Re: friends

Originally posted by drollins
hi how would i be able to trace a british friend who emigrated 3years ago to australia i moved areas and lost contact i dont know where she was heading but would love to hear how she settled as we rae in the process now thanks for any info debbie
White Pages

Old May 14th 2003, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

HI thanks for the info their names are Shirley and Norman Mcdonald she lived in Warrington and was a baker for a company called Waterfields in the town centre she also had two teenagers a girl and boy i know its not much but heres hoping debbie ps her husband was a window fitter with his own business and they will be in their forties thanks again
Old May 14th 2003, 1:54 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

if you know them from school/uni/work you could try friends reunited - that is how I got in contact with a couple from school who are now living in Brisbane
Old May 14th 2003, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys i will try your suggestion and hopefully find them debbie
Old Jun 20th 2003, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by drollins
HI thanks for the info their names are Shirley and Norman Mcdonald she lived in Warrington and was a baker for a company called Waterfields in the town centre she also had two teenagers a girl and boy i know its not much but heres hoping debbie ps her husband was a window fitter with his own business and they will be in their forties thanks again

Any use ?

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/Fri...orename=Norman