Reload this Page >

Friendly sporting teams

Friendly sporting teams

Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

sarahj1uk80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friendly sporting teams

Hello all

I moved to Perth last November and although I have made friends through work, I would ideally like to join a friendly sporting club - I don't mind what it is, very much open to suggestion.

I work full time though, so night time/weekend would be preferable.

Sarah
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:33 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: Friendly sporting teams

Originally Posted by sarahj1uk80
Hello all

I moved to Perth last November and although I have made friends through work, I would ideally like to join a friendly sporting club - I don't mind what it is, very much open to suggestion.

I work full time though, so night time/weekend would be preferable.

Sarah
Hi sarah I joined a ladies football (soccer)team in feb and am having a ball (no pun intended) there is LOADS of stuff like that around, our local council produced a booklet with names of all the clubs for everything from knitting to netball in the local area and WA, ring yours they may well have something similar to help you (im in port kennedy) but it was def the best thing Ive done since I got here and Im not even built for running and stuff! there is enrollments going to be starting soon for the new season of T-Ball and
of other sport-type thing so nows the time to make the call!
natalie
Old Jul 1st 2006, 4:58 am
Just Joined

sarahj1uk80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Friendly sporting teams

Thanks Natalie, that is just what I needed to hear! Although it's been great since I've moved here I had a bit of a 'moment' last night where I just wanted to get out and meet more people, I've looked into it before but to no avail. I will try your suggestion and hopefully get myself a sport!

Thanks again.