Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Friend in Need!!!!!!

Friend in Need!!!!!!

Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

debsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant future
Default Friend in Need!!!!!!

Hi Guys

My friend has had a dream to move to Australia for years and as luck would have it she has been going through the process the same time as me with her husband who is on the skilled visa as an accountant, when he has unfortunately left her recently and said he no longer wants to go. She is now devastated that her dreams of going to Oz now may never happen. Her daughters aged 7 and 11 are still very keen to go.

Is there any other way round her being able to go please, she hasn't got a skill which is on the demand list. Any useful help to pass onto her would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Debbie
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:47 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friend in Need!!!!!!

Originally Posted by debsnshaun
Hi Guys

My friend has had a dream to move to Australia for years and as luck would have it she has been going through the process the same time as me with her husband who is on the skilled visa as an accountant, when he has unfortunately left her recently and said he no longer wants to go. She is now devastated that her dreams of going to Oz now may never happen. Her daughters aged 7 and 11 are still very keen to go.

Is there any other way round her being able to go please, she hasn't got a skill which is on the demand list. Any useful help to pass onto her would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Debbie
Perhaps your friend could speak to a migration agent. There are lots of them who post on this forum who I'm sure would be happy to give her some advice. I personally would recommend she get in touch with Alan Collett (gomatilda) or George Lombard. Both are Australian based but have UK offices.