fridays funnies

Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fridays funnies

After a long night of making love the young guy rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter. Unable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one handy.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.

He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches setting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man.

Naturally, the guy began to worry. "Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, the girl replied, "That's me before the operation."

lol

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. This being a big event, the girl tells her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and 'do it' for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never done it before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some protection. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about protection and doing it.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many he'd like to buy; a 3-pack, a 10-pack, or a family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be very busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parent's house and meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in.' The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.

The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy still deep in prayer with his head down. Ten minutes pass and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to her boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were so religious.'

The boy turns and whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good ones Arlene!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:17 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

You'll never eat a cone again....
Attached Thumbnails fridays funnies-ice-creamcones.jpg  
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:22 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

My first Christmas card of the year -

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:09 am.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

And my second.....

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:09 am.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

lol.

I tried looking for a picture on my pc ( must have lost it ) from last year. it had rudolph stood in front of the sleigh with santa holding his whip. rudolph was shouting, " yes yes ! whip me again you fat red b*****d "

Very amusing

Paul
Old Nov 28th 2003, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

ha ha
Attached Thumbnails fridays funnies-santa.jpg  
Old Nov 28th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

just to lighten up our nights
Attached Thumbnails fridays funnies-santa3.jpg  
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

arlene, those pics are the same ones i had with "santa whipping rudolph "

Paul
Old Nov 29th 2003, 12:13 am
Home and Happy

This the one you mean......(one of my all time favourites!)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:08 am.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

juri is an unknown quantity at this point

A new arrival to Perth from Uk is out checking out his back garden and his Aussie neighbour is leaning on the fence with his vest and shorts on.
'Hi neighbour and welcome. Would you like to come over to a party later? The'll be a bit of drinking. Probably a bit of fighting. No doubt a bit of shagging.'
Not wanting to be rude expat says 'Sure I'll be there, are there many people coming?
The neighbour says -- 'No, just you and me'.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 5:54 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi juri,

I just have a cup of tea with my neighbours, although I did wonder when I was in the US for a month & the wife told me she was pregnant & the neighbour was moving.
It was just the way she said it.

Bye
Markeh
Old Nov 29th 2003, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

POLLY !!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!! lol

Photo has now been saved into a newly created folder called " do not delete at any costs "

Paul

PS, yes.that was the one lol
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:55 am
Home and Happy

Glad to oblige Paul!!!!

Sounds like I made your day!
Old Nov 29th 2003, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

it's about the only thing i have smiled about today.

Since the last post i've been helping the sister-in-law move house and my back is killing me

Then called at asda for some passport photo's and they look like a f*****g wanted poster.

Then when i got home, i discovered half the fence had blown down in the wind

Still, not all doom and gloom.

Stella chilling in the fridge and the wife's off to work later so it's sole custody of the remote

Paul.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.