Friday ha,ha

Old May 6th 2005, 9:21 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Friday ha,ha

Little lad in bath looking at his testicles, says to his mum "is my brain in my testicles mum? "

Mum replies ............."naaaa.....not yet son"........

Anyone else got a funny...or not so funny

Old May 6th 2005, 9:26 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Friday ha,ha

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz

Anyone else got a funny...or not so funny
no! but thanks for the smile!
Old May 6th 2005, 9:37 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday ha,ha

One appropriate for the election in the UK. It is a bit out of date now as it is set in Saddam Hussain's Iraq.

An Iraqi goes to the polling station to cast his vote. On the spur of the moment he decides he is fed up of living under Saddam's rule and votes against him. When he gets home he tells his wife what he has done. She panics and says they will probably come and arrest him, torture him and kill him and he should go back, say he made a mistake and ask to change his vote. When he gets to the polling station he gives them this story but is told not to worry as they spotted his mistake already and changed it for him.

Like I say, set in pre 2nd war Iraq but with a few tweaks it could be Bradford or Birmingham yesterday with all the electoral fraud.
Old May 6th 2005, 10:00 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by philian4
no! but thanks for the smile!
You're welcome

Figured folks need cheering up. Maybe it'll help the visa's will come through quicker

Old May 6th 2005, 10:05 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by worzel
One appropriate for the election in the UK. It is a bit out of date now as it is set in Saddam Hussain's Iraq.

An Iraqi goes to the polling station to cast his vote. On the spur of the moment he decides he is fed up of living under Saddam's rule and votes against him. When he gets home he tells his wife what he has done. She panics and says they will probably come and arrest him, torture him and kill him and he should go back, say he made a mistake and ask to change his vote. When he gets to the polling station he gives them this story but is told not to worry as they spotted his mistake already and changed it for him.

Like I say, set in pre 2nd war Iraq but with a few tweaks it could be Bradford or Birmingham yesterday with all the electoral fraud.
So where's the punchline [only jokin]

Another funny;
What's the difference between a cross country runner and Nigella Lawson

One's a pant in the country.....the other's a ***** in the pantry