Friday Funnies

Old May 21st 2004, 1:21 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friday Funnies

For Sale
Old May 21st 2004, 1:34 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

lol have seen before but i still makes me laugh
Old May 21st 2004, 1:51 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Attached Thumbnails Friday Funnies-encyclopedia2.jpg  
Old May 21st 2004, 1:56 am
mick n cheryl

learn a Language

Speak Korean in 10 minutes

1That's not right Sum Ting Wong

2Are you harbouring a fugitive Hu Yu Hai Ding

3See me ASAP Kum Hia

4Stupid man Dum Gai

5Small horse Tai Ni Po Ni

6Did you go to the beach Wai You So Tan

7I bumped the coffee table Ai Bang Mai Ni

8I think you need a facelift Chin Tu Fat

9It's very dark in here Wao So Dim

10I though you was on a diet Wai Yu Mun Ching

11This is a tow away zone No Pah King

12Our meeting is scheduled for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao

13Staying out of sight Lei Ying Lo

14He's cleaning our automobile Wa Shing Ka

15Your body odour is offensive Yu Skin Ki Pu

16Great Fa Kin Su Pah

17Who's been eating all the pies Yo Fat Wan Ka

18England will win Euro 2004 No Fu Kin Wai

Mick

Old May 21st 2004, 2:58 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Two Aussies boarded a flight out of London after the Rugby World Cup.

One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, a Kiwi got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Aussies .

After take-off, the Kiwi kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Aussie in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a beer."

"No problem," said the Kiwi , "I'll get it for you."

While he was gone, one of the Aussies picked up the Kiwi 's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Aussie said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."

Again, the Kiwi obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other Aussie picked up the other shoe and spat in it. The Kiwi returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Kiwi slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in beers?"
Old May 21st 2004, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
learn a Language

Mick
pmsl
Old May 21st 2004, 9:03 am
Just Joined

adavis is an unknown quantity at this point

Dutch version Pop idol
Old May 21st 2004, 9:09 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

... eee byegum eckyfump there's some fine yorksha lasses around tha' 'noes..........

i might add that any similarities with any forum members are purely coincidental and should therefore be ignored....or at least not be blamed on me as i'm just the messenger in this case. i thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
yorkshire babes.doc (524.5 KB, 449 views)
Old May 21st 2004, 9:20 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by scutterUK
... eee byegum eckyfump there's some fine yorksha lasses around tha' 'noes..........

i might add that any similarities with any forum members are purely coincidental and should therefore be ignored....or at least not be blamed on me as i'm just the messenger in this case. i thank you.

Scutter - excellent lol - all those gorgeous Bradford lasses - ahm reet proud!!

It cheered me up actually cos I went to see my Grandma last night after Grandad died at the weekend.

She's a real case my nan, so I wasn't too surprised when she told me how Grandad popped his clogs. Apparently they were making love!!! I told her I was surprised cos they were in their late 80's, and she said they actually made love every Sunday morning! They live next door to a church, so to help Grandad take it nice and steady and save his ticker they used to wait for the church bells to start. In on the ding, out on the dong!

Poor Grandad. He'd still be alive today if it wasn't for that bloody ice cream van!

(soz)
Old May 21st 2004, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australian Monopoly

(sent to me yesterday by an Aussie.....Broadmeadows is a suburb of Melbourne)
Attached Thumbnails Friday Funnies-broady.jpg  
Old May 21st 2004, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

austensue is an unknown quantity at this point

A wedding occurred just outside Cavan in Ireland.

To keep tradition going, everyone gets extremely drunk and the bride's and groom's families have a storming row and begin wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the shit out of each other. The police get called in to break up the fight.

The following week, all members of both families appear in court. The fight continues in the courtroom until the judge finally brings calm with the use of his gavel, shouting, 'Silence in court!'

The courtroom goes silent and Paddy, the best man, stands up and says,
'Judge, I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened.'

The judge agrees and asks Paddy to take the stand. Paddy begins his explanation by telling the court that it is traditional in a Cavan wedding that the best man gets the first dance with the bride.

The judge says, 'OK.'

'Well,' said Paddy, 'after I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song, when all of a sudden the groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs.'

Shocked, the judge instantly responded, 'God, that must have hurt!'

'Hurt?' Paddy replies. 'He broke three of my fingers!'

Aus
Old May 21st 2004, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

austensue is an unknown quantity at this point

An old man goes to a gypsy to ask him if he can remove a curse he's been living with for 40 years.

The gypsy says: "Maybe, but before I can try to remove the curse, I need to know the exact words that were used to put the curse on you in the first place."

Without hesitation the old man turns and says: "I now pronounce you man and wife."

Thats it. No more!!!!!!!!!

Aus
Old May 21st 2004, 10:49 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here
and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says: - "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighed, "let's put all these Frosties back in the box."
Old May 21st 2004, 10:54 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by loose
Scutter - excellent lol - all those gorgeous Bradford lasses - ahm reet proud!!

It cheered me up actually cos I went to see my Grandma last night after Grandad died at the weekend.

She's a real case my nan, so I wasn't too surprised when she told me how Grandad popped his clogs. Apparently they were making love!!! I told her I was surprised cos they were in their late 80's, and she said they actually made love every Sunday morning! They live next door to a church, so to help Grandad take it nice and steady and save his ticker they used to wait for the church bells to start. In on the ding, out on the dong!

Poor Grandad. He'd still be alive today if it wasn't for that bloody ice cream van!

(soz)
PMSL..... i thought you being serious then!!
Old May 21st 2004, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
learn a Language

1That's not right Sum Ting Wong

2Are you harbouring a fugitive Hu Yu Hai Ding

3See me ASAP Kum Hia

4Stupid man Dum Gai

5Small horse Tai Ni Po Ni

6Did you go to the beach Wai You So Tan

7I bumped the coffee table Ai Bang Mai Ni

8I think you need a facelift Chin Tu Fat

9It's very dark in here Wao So Dim

10I though you was on a diet Wai Yu Mun Ching

11This is a tow away zone No Pah King

12Our meeting is scheduled for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao

13Staying out of sight Lei Ying Lo

14He's cleaning our automobile Wa Shing Ka

15Your body odour is offensive Yu Skin Ki Pu

16Great Fa Kin Su Pah

17Who's been eating all the pies Yo Fat Wan Ka

18England will win Euro 2004 No Fu Kin Wai

Mick
love it - will send to mt Singapore frinds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.