Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Friday again & still no visa, only one thing for it.

Friday again & still no visa, only one thing for it.

Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:38 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Friday again & still no visa, only one thing for it.

Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Friday again & still no visa, only one thing for it.

Originally Posted by madsad
Ah, so this is the post where all the drinking (not deleting) is happening

Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Ah, so this is the post where all the drinking (not deleting) is happening

First one had 1 drink
Second one had 2 drinks
Waiting for more...........

It is a sod though isn't it - first thing i do in the morning is check the online status of application - Fridays are always a downer. Should email them and suggest they work at weekends too.
Cas
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
First one had 1 drink
Second one had 2 drinks
Waiting for more...........

It is a sod though isn't it - first thing i do in the morning is check the online status of application - Fridays are always a downer. Should email them and suggest they work at weekends too.
Cas
I've not had an alcoholic beverage all week actually, so I'm looking forward to the weekend instead of staggering into it

Visa stuff doesn't sound good for the nerves at all, I'm glad I had a straight-forward application. Here's a bevvy to anyone still waiting
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:09 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

I've not had an alcoholic beverage all week actually, so I'm looking forward to the weekend instead of staggering into it

Visa stuff doesn't sound good for the nerves at all, I'm glad I had a straight-forward application. Here's a bevvy to anyone still waiting

We,re not mid week drinkers either,store it all up for the weekend
Straight forward visa???? is there such a thing??

Donna.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

We,re not mid week drinkers either,store it all up for the weekend
Straight forward visa???? is there such a thing??

Donna.
Nice idea, the contrast is better that way All quiet at home? If you don't mind me asking that is ...

Visa - 'fraid so, but I won't depress you with the details ...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:14 pm

Nice idea, the contrast is better that way All quiet at home? If you don't mind me asking that is ...

Visa - 'fraid so, but I won't depress you with the details ...

Yeah,all quiet so far but its still early!

Donna.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 5:22 pm

Yeah,all quiet so far but its still early!

Donna.
Donna will be on car watch tonight!! i have gave her 4 cans of red bull in a pint glass so that she will be mega alert!! i on the other hand will lay on the couch conferring closely with my mate pierre smirnoff. Me & Mr Miller are already talking!!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:12 pm
Cheeky

Hi Mr Madsad!!

LOL! A pint of red bull??!! OMG!! What is her expression is it something like this....... LOL! Poor Donna!!

Hope you are comfy!! (Men!! Tut, tut, tut!!! )

Cheeky!!!

Donna will be on car watch tonight!! i have gave her 4 cans of red bull in a pint glass so that she will be mega alert!! i on the other hand will lay on the couch conferring closely with my mate pierre smirnoff. Me & Mr Miller are already talking!!

Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

I can imagine the scene ... actually, I can't

Sounds like a fine genteel night will had by all

All this talk of booze is tempting me to nip down to the offy ... I can see the headlines "British Expats Drove Me To Drink" ...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

make sure she nips in from her watch tower to rub your feet every now and then if she moans about it, tell her its multitasking
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
make sure she nips in from her watch tower to rub your feet every now and then if she moans about it, tell her its multitasking

it's not my feet i want rubbed!! well seen the missus has nipped to the toilet!! right i'm offski!!

Last edited by madsad; Nov 12th 2004 at 6:47 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:50 pm

it's not my feet i want rubbed!! well seen the missus has nipped to the toilet!! right i'm offski!!

Thats it hubby-DIVORCE-your way too rude for me!!

Donna.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:53 pm

Thats it hubby-DIVORCE-your way too rude for me!!

Donna.

LOL! A pint of red bull??!!

Pint of red bull????!!!! My Arse

Donna.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:54 pm
Account Closed

LOL! A pint of red bull??!!

Pint of red bull????!!!! My Arse

Donna.
Do you have two PCs or are you actually sharing one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.