Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Friday 13 October!!!!!!

Friday 13 October!!!!!!

Old Jul 24th 2006, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all
Smile Friday 13 October!!!!!!

Hi everyone

We've just booked our one way flights to Brissy for Friday 13 from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines. Anyone else mad enough to fly on this day???

Does anybody know of a good used car dealers in Brissy ?

Has anyone got children at any Bayside High Schools as they seem few and far between. Our kids are 12 and 14 so should both be at High School in Jan 2007. That means they will be out of school for over 3 months - argh - I bet by then i will have even more grey hairs than i have now!!!!!

We are also looking for accommodation. Thought about a complex as maybe a good way of meeting people. Can anyone recommend any?

I think that's about all for now - although i'm sure there will be many more questions nearer to our departure time

Heather
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice
Default Re: Friday 13 October!!!!!!

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi everyone

We've just booked our one way flights to Brissy for Friday 13 from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines. Anyone else mad enough to fly on this day???

Does anybody know of a good used car dealers in Brissy ?

Has anyone got children at any Bayside High Schools as they seem few and far between. Our kids are 12 and 14 so should both be at High School in Jan 2007. That means they will be out of school for over 3 months - argh - I bet by then i will have even more grey hairs than i have now!!!!!

We are also looking for accommodation. Thought about a complex as maybe a good way of meeting people. Can anyone recommend any?

I think that's about all for now - although i'm sure there will be many more questions nearer to our departure time

Heather
Well done for booking the flight and don't worry about the 13th, you won't be landing until couple of days later!!!

For cars, do the Magic Mile....

http://www.magicmile.com.au/search.htm

Gav