Wikiposts

Fresh cut grass

Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

jaxowen will become famous soon enoughjaxowen will become famous soon enough
Default Fresh cut grass

I know it's quite an irrelevant thread but I just wondered is the grass the same!!
does it smell the same as the fresh cut grass in the UK or is it too dry?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:55 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Re: Fresh cut grass

when its irrigated yes!

otherwise there is not much of it! - In winter its nice, summer its pretty bare.

depends where your are of course - Northern areas have a thick leaved variety similar to that in asia
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:55 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Fresh cut grass

Originally Posted by jaxowen
I know it's quite an irrelevant thread but I just wondered is the grass the same!!
does it smell the same as the fresh cut grass in the UK or is it too dry?
Funny that, I was just thinking about cutting the lawns and its strange that people (including myself) like the smell of freshly cut grass.

I dont know about Australia but when I lived in Florida the grass was very firm, almost like plastic! It was very spongey when trod on to. Obviously there are different types of grass but there it is used because of the climate etc. It does not grow very fast at all either, shame ours isn't the same eh!

R.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:17 am
blossom

Default Re: Fresh cut grass

Take a drive UP Macquarie Pass (NSW), and as you reach the top ROBERTSON you can smell the fresh Lucerne - it's the best smell in the world and I miss it.

Blossom