Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Freo Dockers Premium Gold Membership for sale.

Freo Dockers Premium Gold Membership for sale.

Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:52 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Freo Dockers Premium Gold Membership for sale.

My mate and I are both Premium Gold Members of Fremantle Dockers Football Club.

We've both recently renewed our Memberships for the new season, but my mate told me today that he has to reluctantly try to sell his season ticket because of work commitments. He's basically been told that he'll have to work a lot of the weekends over the winter, so won't be able to get to most of the home games.

The seat has one of the best views in Subiaco Oval.
Here is what the view is like from our section of the ground. The seat is 3 rows back and 8 seats to the right of the viewpoint.

http://goal.com.au/cp2/c2/subiacovirtual/html/b08.htm

Anyone interested, send me a PM.

Cheers.... John.....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

BillyGoatGruff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Freo Dockers Premium Gold Membership for sale.

dammit, it must be the northumbrian in me, i read that as "free Dockers Premium Gold Membership for sale"!

would love to, but

a) can't afford it (buying new house)
b) it'd weaken my case for super14 membership with the missus next year
c) it'd weaken my case for perth glory matches with the missus
d) will probably miss early season games as we don't move until easter
e) i don't really understand the game. i'm trying but it still looks like ariel ping-pong to me (sorry!)

Unhelpfully,

Jon
Old Feb 15th 2005, 10:38 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to contact Steve O'Neil (a migration agent who posts here occasionally) as he's a Dockers fan, and might know someone who would be interested.

His contact details are here:
http://www.iscah.com/intro.htm

Best regards.

Originally Posted by Scossie

We've both recently renewed our Memberships for the new season, but my mate told me today that he has to reluctantly try to sell his season ticket because of work commitments. He's basically been told that he'll have to work a lot of the weekends over the winter, so won't be able to get to most of the home games.

Here is what the view is like from our section of the ground. The seat is 3 rows back and 8 seats to the right of the viewpoint.

Cheers.... John.....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:59 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers.... John.....

Errrrr how much is he willing to pay for someone to watch the Dorkers?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steven O'Neil is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhh Freo, the emotional rollercoaster .. Tickets are priceless. Anyone migrating to Australia if you really want to support a football team not set up as a state side or silverspoons but rather one that you can endure tears (lots), exciting footy, and the occasional heroic win, you have to get on board. The day will come when we experience the magic of a premiership and Australia will never be the same ...

(PS we also provide a dockers scarf/pack to all out clients, the best way you can start off life in Oz)

Go Dockers !!

Cheers
Steven O'Neil
Perth, Australia
www.iscah.com
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:08 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steven O'Neil
ahhh Freo, the emotional rollercoaster .. Tickets are priceless. Anyone migrating to Australia if you really want to support a football team not set up as a state side or silverspoons but rather one that you can endure tears (lots), exciting footy, and the occasional heroic win, you have to get on board. The day will come when we experience the magic of a premiership and Australia will never be the same ...

(PS we also provide a dockers scarf/pack to all out clients, the best way you can start off life in Oz)

Go Dockers !!

Cheers
Steven O'Neil
Perth, Australia
www.iscah.com
That was a nice quick reply Steven. Only 5 months...

My mate ended up keeping his ticket. He's changed jobs now to a place
where they don't have him working round the clock at the weekend.

As for being a Freo fan... I know what you mean!
Good win last week though, & Carlton coming up this week.
No predictions from me..!!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Steven O'Neil is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah took a while, was browsing on another subject and saw this. Also I guess it has taken 5 months to come out of hiding given our ladder positions compared to the local neighbours. I take it you are a Freo supporter as well, we wil get there one day mate !!

Cheers
Steve

That was a nice quick reply Steven. Only 5 months...

My mate ended up keeping his ticket. He's changed jobs now to a place
where they don't have him working round the clock at the weekend.

As for being a Freo fan... I know what you mean!
Good win last week though, & Carlton coming up this week.
No predictions from me..!!