Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

freelance hairdresser available july 2006

freelance hairdresser available july 2006

Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:20 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default freelance hairdresser available july 2006

Hi there, landing in perth june 26 and will be setting up as Freelance, Pm me if you fancy a trim, foils, colour whatever....im very experienced so youll be in very safe hands!! Hoping to be near Rockingham........
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all
Default Re: freelance hairdresser available july 2006

Hey Dawn

Will def take you up on that

We are hoping to be living in the Rockingham area, aiming for the end of August. Currently in Loughton .... just round the corner from you!

Keep in touch,

Jen x
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:10 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Loughtons only about half an hour from here, I pop over there a couple of times a week...my sister inlaw lives there, my Hubby used to go college there too, hes a mechanic, , , have you got your visa yet?? how many of you are going? theres 5 of us me 42,hubby 38 and 3 girls 19/17 and 5, only 8 weeks to go. fire away with any questions, Dawn
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be living in Rockingham and I am Hairdresser if you can give any tips would be most appreciated hun

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:58 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Well have to meet up and compare notes, when are you going?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I have sent you a PM chick

hugs Lace xxx