Reload this Page >

Free things to do? - Sunshine Coast

Free things to do? - Sunshine Coast

Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

liamandsaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Free things to do? - Sunshine Coast

Hi There

I'm looking for free/cheap things to do and places to visit to entertain the kids over the school holidays. They are 12 and 11 and will give pretty much anything a go! We are new to the area so looking for some tried and tested places.

Cheers
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Free things to do? - Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by liamandsaff
Hi There

I'm looking for free/cheap things to do and places to visit to entertain the kids over the school holidays. They are 12 and 11 and will give pretty much anything a go! We are new to the area so looking for some tried and tested places.

Cheers
Yeah I'd be interested in this one too if anyone has any suggestions! Also things to do in the rain as the weather is shocking at the moment
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:11 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

library may be were on the sunshine coast are you! cloundra libary was brilliant mine are younger but they loved the playstation and getting books out!

walks in the parks! there are some lovely ones around the sunshine coast.

I know the cinema is cheaper on a tuesday! still expensive though!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by liamandsaff
Hi There

Cheers
hi, we've been to some lovely national parks, Kondalilla waterfalls not far from monteville is a good walk/climb. we found another waterfall/ huge rock pool that the boys could jump in ( i was too chicken lol) near maleny think it's called gairdner falls. of course there's loads of beaches to choose from. or u could try climbing mount coolum, good climb and gorgeous views.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:10 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi, we've been to some lovely national parks, Kondalilla waterfalls not far from monteville is a good walk/climb. we found another waterfall/ huge rock pool that the boys could jump in ( i was too chicken lol) near maleny think it's called gairdner falls. of course there's loads of beaches to choose from. or u could try climbing mount coolum, good climb and gorgeous views.
yep they are beautiful I did that walk to the waterfalls when I was 36 weeks pregnant
Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Baby75
yep they are beautiful I did that walk to the waterfalls when I was 36 weeks pregnant
to kondalilla? omg, well done!!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

Clean my house.