Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Free pc or 2 + 2 = Fraud

Wikiposts

Free pc or 2 + 2 = Fraud

Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:56 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default Free pc or 2 + 2 = Fraud

Just to re visit some of the threads regarding some comments on paying debts, & some of those thoughts on other postings, namely leaving debt behind.
i couldn't resist pointing out that if you got say a lap top on interest free credit or pay in 6 months, you put 2 + 2 together & you get Fraud or was it four.
Not that i condone this sort of thing, but i do owe pc world one.
Now then what are we all going to do.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 6:58 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

That's just stealing with intent to commit fraud,

and if you,re gonna do that why not do all of em, IE, new sofas, new plasma tv, etc etc

Last edited by paulf; Jun 3rd 2003 at 7:01 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't want to leave debt in case I needed to come back, that would be me on the Equifax, Experian credit scoring list as

No Chance No mortgage, no line of credit
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 7:33 am
Adelaide bound

fishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nice

I'm with Carrianne on this one, say if you need a mortgage or credit in aus or Nz do you think they would give it to you without doing a backround check i think not !
technology has made this a very small world we live in and i think you debts WOULD catch up with you in the end..
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not that i condone this sort of thing, but i do owe pc world one.
Who do you think ends up paying for theft and fraud? The bloody consumer. !!

Also when they catch up with you and lets hope they do, add on court costs, baliff charges etc. etc.