Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE Laser Skirmish in Perth, Monday Night

FREE Laser Skirmish in Perth, Monday Night

Old Nov 27th 2004, 11:34 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future
Default FREE Laser Skirmish in Perth, Monday Night

Hi everyone, the indoor laser skirmish centre Mr S has been working at unofficially opens on Monday. They want to get as many people as possible down there to give the staff a ‘dry run’ for when it officially opens. So, if any of you out there fancy a bit of fun or if you have kids aged 10 or over that do, they’re based at 299 Victoria Road in Malaga and will be open from 4.00pm until 10.00pm. It’s the old Score leisure centre and I think the old signs might still be up at the moment.

All games will be free of charge but bear with them, it’s their first time open so things might not run that smoothly!

By the way, for those of you that have never heard of it, laser skirmish is a bit like paintball except you use guns that fire harmless infra red rays instead of balls of paint.

See you there!
Sunchaser
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:37 am

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future
Default Re: FREE Laser Skirmish in Perth, Monday Night

By the way, you need to wear good footwear like trainers or hiking shoes, no open sandals or what the ozzies thongs (worn on the feet!).

You can check out their website at www.xtremeleisure.com.au

There's no photo's as yet but it will give you an idea of what it's about.

Sunchaser
Old Nov 28th 2004, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by sunchaser
By the way, you need to wear good footwear like trainers or hiking shoes, no open sandals or what the ozzies thongs (worn on the feet!).

You can check out their website at www.xtremeleisure.com.au

There's no photo's as yet but it will give you an idea of what it's about.

Sunchaser
Where's the edit facility gone? I meant to say...

"what the aussies call thongs...." but I'm sure you figured that out!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 8:23 am

just bumping this...
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:04 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like fun!

I did this once, on year 9 camp in Fremantle I think.

Won't be able to get there till 7pm, but I read on the site games start every 20 mins, so that's ok!

Not making any promises, cos I can be quite lazy, but I think we'll try and come!

Seeyou there!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Sunchaser, any idea why the recommended age is 10+? We go to a similar venue in Joondalup and it's age 6+.

Loopy
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Loopy
Sunchaser, any idea why the recommended age is 10+? We go to a similar venue in Joondalup and it's age 6+.

Loopy
Hi Loopy,

They're suggesting the age of 10 + because of the weight of the guns. Not that they're heavy but I guess they don't want kids dropping it on their toes and hurting themselves.

Sunchaser
Old Nov 29th 2004, 9:18 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Last minute bump!

We're coming, and bringing my friend Emily too!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:12 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Ah, that was fun!
Thanks Mr and Ms Sunchaser!

And thanks to Mrs Swift for looking up this thread when I called her on my mobile, because I forgot to take the address, and forgot the number....

Good to see most of the 'Sirens' there aswell!

Christina, it was really good exercise, you should have come!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 2:08 pm

Thanks to Simone & Pascal and most of the "Sirens" for coming to join in on the fun!

We had a few great games and yes, a pretty good work out too!
Funny how the adults were just as keen to play as the kids!!

Sunchaser