Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:22 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

sorry scissors will send you karma when able, but the thought is there

Nicky
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:42 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Talking Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by scissors
well we had a call from our agent today and they say completion for our house sale is likely to be 2-3wks bloody hell i wasnt expecting that,we werent planning on going until the end of june,of course we ll have to agree a moving date but its looking like it will be sooner than we thought
i think i need a drink :

karma anyone...settle my nerves cant blame me for trying
Hi Tracey,

Can't send you anymore karma, can i only send it once? That's not fair in this stressful time for ya. Honestly this is fantastic news though, a shock to the system at first. But just think, you'll be in Brissie really soon, it really is real. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm so chuffed for all of you. What's Gary's response to it? Wow!!!

Get those shippers out, and all that stuff onto Ebay.

Good luck to you, and speak to you soon at one of your cyperparties.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Paul
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
for nothing..
cheers ,something for nothing ,must be a first . ha ha
Old Apr 14th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
well we had a call from our agent today and they say completion for our house sale is likely to be 2-3wks bloody hell i wasnt expecting that,we werent planning on going until the end of june,of course we ll have to agree a moving date but its looking like it will be sooner than we thought
i think i need a drink

karma anyone...settle my nerves cant blame me for trying

OMG thats great that everything in the sale is going well, what a loads off your minds do you think you`ll stay somewhere for a bit? or just go? although Gary has to hand in his notice...how long does he have to give?

Congrats T

Sue
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

True to my word - Louise and Fraser, you have been zapped!

Binbird
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:01 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
True to my word - Louise and Fraser, you have been zapped!

Binbird
I'm loaded who wants a shot
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:02 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walla1
oh go on then, if you insist
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:06 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
oh go on then, if you insist
congrats on another blue bar
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

What good timing to pop in for lunch.....hit me baby
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Twisted MY arm
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:13 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Why thank you kind sir have zapped you back
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:14 pm
nursey

Tried to give to you fraser and Jim but I've got to spread it around 1st
any takers
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:15 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Ah, go on...
will some kind person give me a bit of this karma business please?

I'm a newbie too... if i'd have known about this forum i'd have been here sooner - and i'm almost all set to go now! I really do wish i'd have been around sooner i could have asked all the advice i needed, and had loads of questions answered a hellovalot easier.
D'oh!

Lel

PS. House just sold, exchange date hopefully 1st June. Newcastle NSW bound!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:15 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Tried to give to you fraser and Jim but I've got to spread it around 1st
any takers
mandi

how about a bit of back rubbing over here?!

Binbird

oops - still not allowed to rub yours!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:18 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
Ah, go on...
will some kind person give me a bit of this karma business please?

I'm a newbie too... if i'd have known about this forum i'd have been here sooner - and i'm almost all set to go now! I really do wish i'd have been around sooner i could have asked all the advice i needed, and had loads of questions answered a hellovalot easier.
D'oh!

Lel

PS. House just sold, exchange date hopefully 1st June. Newcastle NSW bound!

Have sent you some karma and if you click on "My Profile" at the top of the screen and scroll down you'll see any messages sent with the karma!

Binbird

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.