Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:17 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by fireeater
This site definitely becomes addictive. Karma certainly becomes addictive to some

Anyway, it's better to give than to receive so.....
Ok I'll give to you too
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandi248
there you go Jim Paul whatever your name is today
mandi
Thanks Mandi, I'll return now

settled on Jim for today! ...lol
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:51 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jim2004
GIVE GIVE GIVE!!!

I have to say, once I got off the 1st square, I didn't feel so small so what I get from now on, is all just a bonus

(now that's hint! ...lol)
hint taken.....except I'm karma'd out till tomorrow

And, seeing I've karma'd virtually everybody on this thread, this will be the last karma given to anyone but newbies and those who earn it

If that doesn't stop karma coming my way, nothing will....
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fireeater
hint taken.....except I'm karma'd out till tomorrow

And, seeing I've karma'd virtually everybody on this thread, this will be the last karma given to anyone but newbies and those who earn it

If that doesn't stop karma coming my way, nothing will....
I'm still firing on all 4 cylinders so just gave you a hit
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

tommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura about

i've always tryed bein nice to others,so can i get sum good karma now?????
P.S. anybody need a brickie for the next two years, 16 years experience an due to a couple years of travel, the face dont fit. bloody immigration dunno whats good for em.....
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tommytriggs
P.S. anybody need a brickie for the next two years, 16 years experience an due to a couple years of travel, the face dont fit. bloody immigration dunno whats good for em.....
Sorry, getting this after just trying to give you a hit

Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to forum Tommy - karma sent

Whats with the red writing - it hurts my eyes !

Cas
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:11 pm
Professional Princess

Tommy, I have just karma'd you.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:19 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Tommy, I have just karma'd you.
I've a bone to pick with you.................
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:21 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by fraser
I've a bone to pick with you.................

Well get on with it, I only do chicken. (bugger, my smiley doesnt work.)

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:22 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Well get on with it, I only do chicken. (bugger, my smiley doesnt work.)
I feel unclean after you violated me last night, and while I was a sleep as well
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:24 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by fraser
I feel unclean after you violated me last night, and while I was a sleep as well

Dont start me off again young man.

I am going to write a full smutty story and send it to womens erotica pages.

You can be my King Dong.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Question Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by Ray
FREE KARMA for NEWBIES
Help for newbies in the AUZ section
If you have under 5 blue boxes...
add your name here for a big karma dose tonite
and tomorrow..the first eight names get some ...
first time used the thread hope i am doing something right just starting our application to emigrate to oz ,been reading the thread for a couple of days now ,what are the blue boxes for ,
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:26 pm

Dont start me off again young man.

I am going to write a full smutty story and send it to womens erotica pages.

You can be my King Dong.

As long as you send me a copy
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
first time used the thread hope i am doing something right just starting our application to emigrate to oz ,been reading the thread for a couple of days now ,what are the blue boxes for ,
for nothing..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.