Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

free 3D Image of your future house

free 3D Image of your future house

Old May 13th 2005, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future
Default free 3D Image of your future house

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Perth at the end of the year/beginning of next and need to create some images of Australian houses for my portfolio (www.3d-ic.co.uk)

If you are building your own house on a plot of land in Perth then I'm offering to create a free image of how it will look for you. If you take a high quality digital photo of the plot i can also create a free montage for you so you can see it in its suroundings.

I know it sounds like there's a catch, but there isn't. All i need is the images for my portfolia, because i will be approaching housing developers when i land in Perth with the service.

Cheers
Old May 13th 2005, 11:23 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: free 3D Image of your future house

Hi Leedslad

Would you also like to put this on my forum www.expatsinwa.tk

B
Old May 13th 2005, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi Leedslad

Would you also like to put this on my forum www.expatsinwa.tk

B
yea no probs
Old May 13th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

you can't give it away LOL

ok i'll do an image for £1200 (normal price) only joking

come on people its free. You can frame it and say to friends "this is what our house will look like" to an amazed woooooo from your friends

Last edited by leedslad; May 13th 2005 at 6:20 pm.
Old May 17th 2005, 3:45 am

Fairycakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leedslad
Hi everyone

I'm moving to Perth at the end of the year/beginning of next and need to create some images of Australian houses for my portfolio (www.3d-ic.co.uk)

If you are building your own house on a plot of land in Perth then I'm offering to create a free image of how it will look for you. If you take a high quality digital photo of the plot i can also create a free montage for you so you can see it in its suroundings.

I know it sounds like there's a catch, but there isn't. All i need is the images for my portfolia, because i will be approaching housing developers when i land in Perth with the service.

Cheers

Hi

Just like to say you have a great website, very impressed. Unfortunately I don't have a plot, or a plan to build a house, just a huge collection of interiors magazines,...which I am desparately trying to persuade my partner are worth shipping to Australia,.....(he's not having any of it!)

cheers,
Danielle
Old May 17th 2005, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the kind feedback Fairycakes. Much appreciated!

If you don't take your magazines, what will you read while you lay on the beach?