Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Freaky wednesday

Wikiposts

Freaky wednesday

Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:53 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Freaky wednesday

Hi yall
Just thought i would share this with you. My brother (in UK) had to send off some paperwork to get his visa, and he spoke to a lady at the London office, she told him that he needed to get a piece of paperwork from his local town, social services i think !! So he rung up the offices and told the lady who he was and that he was enquiring about some paperwork that he needed, to which she replied " oh my god i cannot believe it" So he starts to panic thinking s#@t whats happened....
She replied with, "this piece of paper i am holding has your name on it and believe it or not it should have been destroyed 3 years ago, and what makes it more freaky is that we had a major fire here 2 weeks ago and everything was destroyed apart from your piece of paper"
So needless to say he is one happy bunny and he should get his visa shortly how weird is that? Anyone else have spooky things happen :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2006, 11:02 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Freaky wednesday

Originally Posted by johanne
Hi yall
Just thought i would share this with you. My brother (in UK) had to send off some paperwork to get his visa, and he spoke to a lady at the London office, she told him that he needed to get a piece of paperwork from his local town, social services i think !! So he rung up the offices and told the lady who he was and that he was enquiring about some paperwork that he needed, to which she replied " oh my god i cannot believe it" So he starts to panic thinking s#@t whats happened....
She replied with, "this piece of paper i am holding has your name on it and believe it or not it should have been destroyed 3 years ago, and what makes it more freaky is that we had a major fire here 2 weeks ago and everything was destroyed apart from your piece of paper"
So needless to say he is one happy bunny and he should get his visa shortly how weird is that? Anyone else have spooky things happen :scared:
OMG that is freaky, but good luck to your brother.
Regards
Sarah