Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fraser's last game

Fraser's last game

Old Aug 13th 2005, 4:37 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Fraser's last game

Glad to see to had a good result Fraser and, by all accounts, it sounded like an excellent game.

Did Henry enjoy it too? I bet you left the stadium with a tear in your eye.

Anne x
Old Aug 13th 2005, 5:33 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fraser's last game

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Glad to see to had a good result Fraser and, by all accounts, it sounded like an excellent game.

Did Henry enjoy it too? I bet you left the stadium with a tear in your eye.

Anne x
Thanks Anne, Henry was a bit overwhelmed he cried in the pub before as it was rocking and when we scored the first goal, he enjoyed it after that
Old Aug 13th 2005, 11:18 pm
stevenpoole9

Default Re: Fraser's last game

Frazer, hope you enjoyed the game. I'm watching Lost at the moment so I'll watch M O T D in the morning. I'm having to buy tickets for all the games at Molineux, (3 so far) plus the away game at Southampton, it's costing me a bl00dy fortune. God knows what I'm going to do when we get to Brisbane in Setember. World Sevices Radio anyone? Good luck in Melbourne.