FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

Originally Posted by thebassman
Set up a room for you both, and dont even get any karmaaaaaaaaa

i honestly thought i had!!! Opppps - on its way!!

need karma myself - my DHL parcel to Go Matilda "arrived at wrong facility" and is now "on hold"

FFS!!!!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:44 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i honestly thought i had!!! Opppps - on its way!!

need karma myself - my DHL parcel to Go Matilda "arrived at wrong facility" and is now "on hold"

FFS!!!!!!!

Morning Rooksie, I'm panicing this morning as Libby got her STNI visa which was sent off 5 weeks after mine :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Morning Rooksie, I'm panicing this morning as Libby got her STNI visa which was sent off 5 weeks after mine :scared:

Yeah - i thought of you when i saw that one!!!!

im sure youve done this already but have you checked out austimeline to see what the state of play is with other applications sent off at same time as you?

not every application that goes off on, say, the 5th of the month are all going to come back the same day are they mate. and to be honest with you, i havent seen anyone post on here to say theyve had their visa refused!!!!???

easier said than done, i know but try and chill - i was getting totally obsessed - ive been in therapy and im all better now!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:59 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - i thought of you when i saw that one!!!!

im sure youve done this already but have you checked out austimeline to see what the state of play is with other applications sent off at same time as you?

not every application that goes off on, say, the 5th of the month are all going to come back the same day are they mate. and to be honest with you, i havent seen anyone post on here to say theyve had their visa refused!!!!???

easier said than done, i know but try and chill - i was getting totally obsessed - ive been in therapy and im all better now!!!!

She's a month behind me, but PM'd her and hers was on the MODL. I've obviously told her off for spooking me
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

She's a month behind me, but PM'd her and hers was on the MODL. I've obviously told her off for spooking me

see - have more faith!!!

i just spoken to DHL and my package was sorted incorrectly and now its running a day late!!! FFS!!!!

i started a thread on here about couriers to Oz and everyone raved about DHL and what a great job they had done etc etc. SO WHY ME?????!!!!!

im doomed!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:07 pm

see - have more faith!!!

i just spoken to DHL and my package was sorted incorrectly and now its running a day late!!! FFS!!!!

i started a thread on here about couriers to Oz and everyone raved about DHL and what a great job they had done etc etc. SO WHY ME?????!!!!!

im doomed!

Don't worry my agent told me to send my medicals to Adelaide Duh!
When I found out on here they're suppsed to go to sydney he said we've sent them to the CO so she can forward them to Sydney before they approve them and send them back to her
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Don't worry my agent told me to send my medicals to Adelaide Duh!
When I found out on here they're suppsed to go to sydney he said we've sent them to the CO so she can forward them to Sydney before they approve them and send them back to her

quite!!!!!!

get this, Jed just rang from Focus - he looking at bathroom suites!!!!??? *thud*
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:15 pm

quite!!!!!!

get this, Jed just rang from Focus - he looking at bathroom suites!!!!??? *thud*

Focus, never fitted one of theirs but if they're anything like B&Q's :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

Focus, never fitted one of theirs but if they're anything like B&Q's :scared:

i think it will defo be a bodge job!!! main consideration is price!!!!

he got all excited the other day because he found site "mrcentralheating"!!! cheap as chips - bless

besides, anything better than the lovely olive green suite we got at the moment - MmmMm nice :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:23 pm

i think it will defo be a bodge job!!! main consideration is price!!!!

he got all excited the other day because he found site "mrcentralheating"!!! cheap as chips - bless

besides, anything better than the lovely olive green suite we got at the moment - MmmMm nice :scared:

There's loads of cheap sites, tell him to try this one

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

There's loads of cheap sites, tell him to try this one

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm
rightio - thanks!!!

thats the dilema at the moment - jed got loads of work on and we are getting by (just!!). often wonder if walking away and starting again the right thing to do?? but he convinced he can make it work in Oz too so still going for it