Reload this Page >

FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:54 am
Professional Princess

Default Re: FRASER & ROOKSIE'S OWN LITTLE ROOM

Originally Posted by fraser
Now I warned you earlier..............................Bouncers

Just you wait till I get my karma supplies.

Just you wait. I wont be afraid to wack you with it I wont.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:56 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Just you wait till I get my karma supplies.

Just you wait. I wont be afraid to wack you with it I wont.

I'm having a hot flush now
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:04 am
Professional Princess

I think its a damn fine job you werent in our naughty boys school for expats.

Mind you it was deleted as it got quite fruity.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think its a damn fine job you werent in our naughty boys school for expats.

Mind you it was deleted as it got quite fruity.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to stay for another and watch Fraser but got to cook some dinner for my neglected family

Sue x
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:08 am
Professional Princess

Then they deleted the 'pink panty parlour' which was about girly things and Ann Summers and stuff.

Mind you, the men were not allowed in that one, but you could always find some hiding.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by Sue2
Would love to stay for another and watch Fraser but got to cook some dinner for my neglected family

Sue x

Yeah feed those poor kids
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh the regulars are in i see!! praying to the bar again!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Ahhh the regulars are in i see!! praying to the bar again!!

Good afternoon, co-patron. The regulars have been getting a bit lairy
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:24 am
Account Closed

Good afternoon, co-patron. The regulars have been getting a bit lairy

*whispers* "just take their money mate and make sure they buy the landlady one - pub etiquette!!"
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:25 am

*whispers* "just take their money mate and make sure they buy the landlady one - pub etiquette!!"

Well I hope they've been sending karma your way
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:28 am
Account Closed

Well I hope they've been sending karma your way

im slightly aggrieved because whenever i receive karma its only worth one bloody point - whats that all about then!!?? you get karma and its worth 800!!!!! and i thought we were equal partners??!! EH!!!!

*shouts" "WHOSE BLOODY NAME IS IT ABOVE THE DOOR ANYWAY???"
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:30 am

im slightly aggrieved because whenever i receive karma its only worth one bloody point - whats that all about then!!?? you get karma and its worth 800!!!!! and i thought we were equal partners??!! EH!!!!

*shouts" "WHOSE BLOODY NAME IS IT ABOVE THE DOOR ANYWAY???"

I'll send you some, and it was only 600
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:31 am
Account Closed

I'll send you some, and it was only 600

AHHHH thanks mate!!! have a drink, on the house!!!! ho ho

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.