Fraser & Rachel's very desirable house but alas lack of visa

Fraser & Rachel's very desirable house but alas lack of visa

Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Fraser & Rachel's very desirable house but alas lack of visa

... Well.... whats the latest????
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fraser & Rachel's very desirable house but alas lack of visa

Originally Posted by Rooksie
... Well.... whats the latest????
Our viewers yesterday told the estate agent that our room s were to darkly decorated, the front room was to their shock and horror red!! The ceiling in the main bedroom wasn't white, but blue The roof wasn't felted and a couple of tiles needed replacing...................but they liked it even though initialy put off by the dark decor and are considering putting in an offer.

I hope they do so i can tell them to ***** off !
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Our viewers yesterday told the estate agent that our room s were to darkly decorated, the front room was to their shock and horror red!! The ceiling in the main bedroom wasn't white, but blue The roof wasn't felted and a couple of tiles needed replacing...................but they liked it even though initialy put off by the dark decor and are considering putting in an offer.

and i dont blame you either - FFS!!!!! was that really necessary??? no doubt they would paint it magnolia!!! one of the walls in my dining room is dark pink - sounds naff but works really well with cast iron fireplace thank you very much!!! i thought you bought house not persons taste?!?!?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

Some people are so damn boring with their colour schemes.
I wouldn't want to sell my gorgeous home to anyone that wouldn't love like we do.
You will get that one person that loves your home too!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:46 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

and i dont blame you either - FFS!!!!! was that really necessary??? no doubt they would paint it magnolia!!! one of the walls in my dining room is dark pink - sounds naff but works really well with cast iron fireplace thank you very much!!! i thought you bought house not persons taste?!?!?
true, makes me laugh when I watch the telly and shows like , Location location, the people look around the house and then say things like, "Oh I dont like the sofa"??? WHAT?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:47 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

You should have seen the guy he stood in every room for about 10 minutes looking around like some feng shui guru. I couldn't believe it when the estate agent told me. I haven't been in the best of moods today I've been sitting at home sulking since about one.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Aussiecat
Some people are so damn boring with their colour schemes.
I wouldn't want to sell my gorgeous home to anyone that wouldn't love like we do.
You will get that one person that loves your home too!

either that or they will have the foresight to go to bloody Focus and spend a tenner on tin of paint!!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:51 pm

either that or they will have the foresight to go to bloody Focus and spend a tenner on tin of paint!!!

You think they'd be please not a bit of wallpaper to strip in the house every wall and ceiling has been plastered.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

You think they'd be please not a bit of wallpaper to strip in the house every wall and ceiling has been plastered.

deserves a nice trout buried under floorboards mate!!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:56 pm

No I've got to take her with me, who'll look after the kids
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:04 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aussiecat
I initially felt the same - now I dont care, anyone can have it if they have the dosh!!!

No point being sentimental, cant take it with us to Oz so has to sell to someone...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:05 pm

I did a similar thing to an ex, threw frozen prawns into bottom of airing cupboard (you couldnt see the bottom!)

Wish I knew if he ever found them!!

He SO deserved it!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:13 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
I did a similar thing to an ex, threw frozen prawns into bottom of airing cupboard (you couldnt see the bottom!)

Wish I knew if he ever found them!!

He SO deserved it!
Are you my ex?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

No I've got to take her with me, who'll look after the kids

sharp intake of breath!!!!! i hope you get a punch for that one!!!! :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Are you my ex?

pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you:

a) Ginger
b) Got a bit of a beer belly
c) Live in Lincoln
d) Go by the name of Jez

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.