Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FRAMAC Where are you ??

FRAMAC Where are you ??

Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Claire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really nice
Thumbs up FRAMAC Where are you ??

Hi all, anyone that knows Frank and Ang. I have for some time been trying to get in touch with them. I had there big pond email address but the emails are coming back. We have a child with visual probs as they do and am interested to know how they are going on with their PR visa app. Anyone who can get in touch with them and ask them to give us a PM that would be great.
Cheers
Claire W
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FRAMAC Where are you ??

Originally Posted by Claire W
Hi all, anyone that knows Frank and Ang. I have for some time been trying to get in touch with them. I had there big pond email address but the emails are coming back. We have a child with visual probs as they do and am interested to know how they are going on with their PR visa app. Anyone who can get in touch with them and ask them to give us a PM that would be great.
Cheers
Claire W
Have you sent them a PM? They were online about a month ago but may pick it up.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Claire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really niceClaire W is just really nice

Yes Money pen I have sent another PM but I had also sent one a while back. I hope that somehow they might either pick up on this thread or get the PM but the email just came back as I said.
Can but keep trying, thanks
Claire
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Heard from him last 23/03/2008. He was looking forward to going to Airlie Beach with the family for 'Easter' the next day.
Better than Prestwick or Ayr (uk) beach he said!
He does have an internet connection back and he been 'online' (or his family have) with Skype a few times since Easter, but I have missed him or he has missed me.
Hope he is okay.
HKA
x
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Claire W
Hello All, Glad to say we are back in the house and its a beauty. Anj does have great taste, well she did pick me). Floods came on 15th Feb and we just got back in the other day. Its been a bumpy ride but god I'm glad to be out of that shoebox they call a unit. Clare, I'll pm you later after Anj makes ma dinner. Am not a schauvanist, its just that av been working hard all day.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by framac
Hello All, Glad to say we are back in the house and its a beauty. Anj does have great taste, well she did pick me). Floods came on 15th Feb and we just got back in the other day. Its been a bumpy ride but god I'm glad to be out of that shoebox they call a unit. Clare, I'll pm you later after Anj makes ma dinner. Am not a schauvanist, its just that av been working hard all day.
And you can't spell chauvanist.......oh not sure I can either!!!!!!

Thanks Frank, I had read you had been flooded....didn't realise to what extent!!!!

You have prob. got loads of PM's from me trying to get hold of you to see what happening,
We had meds for 2nd time on Monday gone.....seemed to think we should be o.k as a temp visa??!!!
Speak soon
Claire
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

You heading to Mackay as well Claire?
HKA
x
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

No we will be going to Canberra if things work out for us
Claire
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

No we will be going to Canberra if things work out for us
Claire
Av had to change my e-mail addy but I'll send it on. Just in from work and sitting on my fat arse for a wee coffee and a read at the daily mercury (it'll take all of 5 mins as its the local rag done on a daily basis)
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:40 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Av had to change my e-mail addy but I'll send it on. Just in from work and sitting on my fat arse for a wee coffee and a read at the daily mercury (it'll take all of 5 mins as its the local rag done on a daily basis)

Framac! How the devil are you?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busterboy
Framac! How the devil are you?
Sound as the proverbial pound buster. Thankyou fur asking. A was at the doc today coz ma cholestorol was a wee bit high and its now lower, although still slightly high. He even got a wee bit excited when he asked to see my chest scar. He reconed he had a walking miracle in his room but a told him, just a good catholic who wasnt ready to pop his clogs. Ma hoose is now a belter. Funny way to get your hoose done up for nothing but it looks lovely. HA HA. Its been an eventful 2 years to say the least.