Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Foxtel Indian Channels

Foxtel Indian Channels

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:51 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Foxtel Indian Channels

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

Australia is an immigrant country.

Why cannot Foxtel provide us a range of indian,bollywood or chineese channels......
There is no market for it. Get a few more Indians down there, and perhaps things will change. Until then, learn to live with what's on offer.

How many Australian channels does India offer?

Why we dont have competition or some other options just like foxtel in Australia???

Thanks,
Probably because none of the big names think it's worthwhile to spend millions on a tiny market with little or no growth potential.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:10 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foxtel Indian Channels

Sign a contract to watch television although they know the viewer cannot runaway as there is no other cable tv available.on the island.
How is that different to the UK or anywhere else ?

Its just because there are no Aussie sports babe......
Are you blind ? God bless the nation where swimwear is acceptable in supermarkets!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of

Do Foxtel broadcast football from UK and Europe? Despite the fact I would need to stay up until 4am in order to watch it - but that's besides the point. Or would I need to get a dish installed for top quality footie?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:03 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Breathe in and out..I miss the UK sports newspapers.I cannot find UK sports babes....
http://www.sundaysport.com/sportbabes/index.html

warning not for kids, ( bare bits )
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:06 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Sporty Spice is waitressing in Liverpool apparently.
Attached Thumbnails Foxtel Indian Channels-mc.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:21 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Foxtel Indian Channels

Originally Posted by steve`o
http://www.sundaysport.com/sportbabes/index.html

warning not for kids, ( bare bits )
Why dont they dont have an Australian version (Proudly Australian owned)!!!!I am not happy!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:23 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Foxtel Indian Channels

Why dont they dont have an Australian version (Proudly Australian owned)!!!!I am not happy!
No-one gives a monkey's.