Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Four days in Sydney - suggestions please?!

Four days in Sydney - suggestions please?!

Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four days in Sydney - suggestions please?!

Originally Posted by Seasider
I did one recently - Seafood Barbeque Course. The kitchen assistants kept trying to make me gut fish and de-beard mussels but I only went to make sure The Geek learned how to do it all (although I did actually clean a squid, I mostly prepared the salads )

(Do I cook? I finally told my cleaner the other weekend, not to bother cleaning the oven. Lived here since June 2010 and never switched it on )
I've got a gas one, and I've always been terrified of gas ovens, don't like the flame rearing up. when I moved in I was totally cowardly and got Bernie to show me how it works, used it once, never had the nerve to do it again!! Microwave cooks all the food I need now, with the occasional foray into the world of the wok
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've got a gas one, and I've always been terrified of gas ovens, don't like the flame rearing up. when I moved in I was totally cowardly and got Bernie to show me how it works, used it once, never had the nerve to do it again!! Microwave cooks all the food I need now, with the occasional foray into the world of the wok
Yeah but ya didn't have to close the bloody oven door when i was in there
Old Nov 15th 2011, 9:57 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy

she shoulda locked it

Heard burned pixie makes good biltong
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

she shoulda locked it

Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I was just checking how good an escapologist you are, you known I wouldn't have left you there

Have to keep it shut now in case the possums get in, they are making themselves at home, popping in just like BB used to, checking the place out then leaving again I keep expecting to see him wandering in behind them

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 15th 2011 at 10:06 am.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:03 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

you can't ban a banner
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:04 am

I was just checking how good an escapologist you are, you known I wouldn't have left you there

Have to keep it shut now in case the possums get in, they are making themselves at home, wandering in just like BB used to, checking the place out then leaving again I keep expecting to see him wandering in behind them
he's like the little one on mums back
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:05 am
FREE TIBET

you can't ban a banner
Have this then:
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:05 am
Home and Happy

I KNEW I shouldn't have told you about them smilies
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:06 am
FREE TIBET

I KNEW I shouldn't have told you about them smilies
You didn't
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:10 am

Have this then:
oooooo Im scared....
Attached Images  
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:10 am
Home and Happy

he's like the little one on mums back
both small and furry you mean?
Attached Thumbnails Four days in Sydney - suggestions please?!-p1050093.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:11 am
FREE TIBET

oooooo Im scared....
I'll be back
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:16 am

both small and furry you mean?
naaaaa changed my mind. That piccie is seriously cute

Unlike the green demon
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

naaaaa changed my mind. That piccie is seriously cute

Unlike the green demon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.