Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

forward ordering

forward ordering

Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

sandra oldfield is on a distinguished road
Default forward ordering

was thinking of forward ordering my $$$$$$ for when it reaches 2.60.

whats your views on it hitting that over the next couple of weeks???????
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:56 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Should hit that target no worries........we brought on a forward contract , with HIFX about 6mths ago , got $2.40 and at the time thought that was a good rate considering the pound had been in free fall for the previous 12mths, and was looking at being 2 to 1.

all the best plum

ps go for it......if i'd had known about forward contracts 2yrs ago would have taken one out then , when it was 3 to 1..
Old Aug 6th 2004, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi

just been looking at the HIFX spot rate for the last few days and it's been going over that!

I bought mine when the rate was falling a few weeks ago.