Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Forward Contract

Forward Contract

Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:37 pm
Loving Perth!

TheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant future
Default Forward Contract

Hi All,

Bit of advice if anyone knows....

Stuff haven't gone quite to plan recently, our house hasn't sold so we are leaving it with the agents and my parents to sell.

We set up a forward contract with HIFX and have a big chunk of money down as a deposit. I know I can keep rolling the contract on until the rest of the money is available.

The question is..... Can I get out of the forward contract and get my deposit back? Any idea of the penalties involved? Can't find any info on this on their web site or info they've sent me. I know I should just ring and ask, but fell really stupid!

Cheers,

Jane x
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forward Contract

we were in exactley the same position with the commonwealth
i`ll pm you

regards steve
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:08 pm
Loving Perth!

TheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant future
Default Re: Forward Contract

Thanks Steve O

Looking forward to your PM - not long to go now and starting to panic!!!