Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This forum is like a school playground...

This forum is like a school playground...

Old Feb 6th 2004, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Lany is on a distinguished road
Default This forum is like a school playground...

As far as I'm aware we are all 'adults', so why is there all this childish bickering and fighting going on? Why are people sending others threatening private messages and posting abuse? I thought this forum was for british people waiting to go to aus and british people already in aus to provide support, information and advice to each other? maybe i got it wrong.....
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:08 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: This forum is like a school playground...

Originally posted by Lany
As far as I'm aware we are all 'adults', so why is there all this childish bickering and fighting going on? Why are people sending others threatening private messages and posting abuse? I thought this forum was for british people waiting to go to aus and british people already in aus to provide support, information and advice to each other? maybe i got it wrong.....
Some have GoneTroppo, some have CabinFever.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

I think most of the bickering has been moved to the Lounge. But it seems they dont want it either! One American gent is now under the impression UK no longer ships covicts to OZ but morons.
Old Feb 6th 2004, 6:16 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

I agree..dont understand whats going on on here..I actually switched it off and went and watched our idiot celebs in Oz last night rather than get sucked into it
Old Feb 6th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
One American gent is now under the impression UK no longer ships covicts to OZ but morons.

LOL Dotty

I did wonder last night whether this was another internet site of grown men masquerading as 14 year olds....or would that be the the other way round?!!
Old Feb 6th 2004, 7:44 am
WBB

i must say i actually agree with you, i dont log on here to give OR take abuse but if it comes my way i will not back down from it, thats not my style.

i did not start any of the "playground" threads yesterday, but i had to defend myself against the claims being made against myself, wouldn't you?

anyway new day, yada yadda, lets hope we can all get along like adults today.

Old Feb 6th 2004, 7:55 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I think most of the bickering has been moved to the Lounge. But it seems they dont want it either! One American gent is now under the impression UK no longer ships covicts to OZ but morons.
I wonder if that was his quote dotty because after living in Canada for 19 years mostly not far from USA soil, it is my "impression" that the bulk of the world's morons live there. I would swear the only way yanks realise there are countries outside of their own is when they are bombing them. Just a personal observation through my time in N America.

Old Feb 6th 2004, 10:07 am
Goodpubmisser

Actually because a lot of Australians are descended from the former they are naturally the latter.

Old Feb 6th 2004, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Well..i'm bored now

anyway...shouldnt this thread be moved too???
Old Feb 6th 2004, 10:29 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Goodpubmisser
Actually because a lot of Australians are descended from the former they are naturally the latter.

Son of a gun, or lord of the manor descendant?
Old Feb 6th 2004, 11:24 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

it will probably cotinue to be the longer we post threads responding about it.???? just a thought
Old Feb 6th 2004, 11:28 am
Goodpubmisser

Originally posted by Megalania
Son of a gun, or lord of the manor descendant?

Niether. The former usually died at sea and the latter stayed in Britain.

Old Feb 6th 2004, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

So taking part in this thread isn't bickering?
Old Feb 6th 2004, 3:45 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Well Ive been away for 1 day and I log on, you know just to see whats been happening.

And all hell seems to have broken loose. :scared:

I thought this site was about OZ & NZ ect. with a bit of a laugh thrown in to break up the boring bits.

Why are people getting so uptight. Chill. If you dont like a thread ignore it and move on.

Nuff said

Jack

PS Billy had to be you. Sheep sha##ging, homo, sex pest........
Old Feb 6th 2004, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
I wonder if that was his quote dotty because after living in Canada for 19 years mostly not far from USA soil, it is my "impression" that the bulk of the world's morons live there. I would swear the only way yanks realise there are countries outside of their own is when they are bombing them. Just a personal observation through my time in N America.

[/QUOT

Well----- I live in N\America but it must be a differant one that you do mate....never found a problem in all of my travling through the states or Mexico........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.