Forum Empty Now

Old Sep 19th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forum Empty Now

Is it just me and perhaps Professional Princess that seems to think the forum has gone very quiet in recent months? I am wondering if migration from the UK is slowing down resulting in fewer members here. I imagine that a many of the regulars use the forum in the early days following migration or before it, then as they become more settled in their new country find little for them in the forum. Just a thought. I wonder if anyone else has any ideas?
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Empty Now

Originally Posted by Ian12
Is it just me and perhaps Professional Princess that seems to think the forum has gone very quiet in recent months? I am wondering if migration from the UK is slowing down resulting in fewer members here. I imagine that a many of the regulars use the forum in the early days following migration or before it, then as they become more settled in their new country find little for them in the forum. Just a thought. I wonder if anyone else has any ideas?
hi ian, yes has gone quiet, lots of people gone accross the pond to start their new lives! lets put it this way, people go to start new lives and the outdoor lifestyle, so i suppose spending hours on a computer dosent fit in with that!

although i shall keep in touch, it certtainly wont be as regularly as i do now!

debbie
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Well I'm doing my best!!

Problem is that work and sleep keep getting in the way!!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:28 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi Ian

I'm still here!

I think a lot of us got bored with the internecine wars that were going on and gave it a bit of a miss for a while.

Hope all's well with you & yours.

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 9:30 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
bored with the internecine wars
I might have got bored with them to if I knew what they were
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
I might have got bored with them to if I knew what they were
I usually have a bottle of wine on board before uttering such splendid words...........but I make them up
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I usually have a bottle of wine on board before uttering such splendid words...........but I make them up
Well she does say she is an extreme geek

Don't worry Ian, it will pick up again, it tends to go in cycles. Give it another few months and it will seem very different again.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:34 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Wev,e noticed .......... mm
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still here trouble is I got nothing new to say
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:48 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

im still here too but im stressing about selling house
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im still here too but im stressing about selling house
Dont go there mate
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:54 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Dont go there mate

i take it no movement on your sale either then
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
Dont go there mate
people a bit scary on here at the moment, so I'll stick to reading the threads at the moment, having said that it is better than east enders some times, o and don't forget to use spell check because they mark you out of 10 .
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i take it no movement on your sale either then
Nope Cols cousin supposed to be getting back to us this week, if hes had the ok from planning dept
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by charlie brown
people a bit scary on here at the moment, so I'll stick to reading the threads at the moment, having said that it is better than east enders some times, o and don't forget to use spell check because they mark you out of 10 .
Dont be scared mate ... oh and 9/10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.