Wikiposts

Fors & Againsts

Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stoney
Even though, I think you have wandered off a little from the airforce mistake, the trick on here muppet is to know when to shut up, otherwise you just become a bore heaven help you.
Oh and before you retort, why dont you start a thread of your own and leave annies to gather the worthwhile information she is after.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Anniexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you not use the chat room for this..seems like a nicer place
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

BigBill is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though, I think you have wandered off a little from the airforce mistake, the trick on here muppet is to know when to shut up, otherwise you just become a bore heaven help you.

please follow your own advice!
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by BigBill
please follow your own advice!
Ditto
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

BigBill is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the message boards Annie, you will find that they almost always get taken over by these silly arguments that have nothing whatsoever to do with the original thread.

you're proving your own point. Where in this thread did you talk about NZ? You've posted several times, but not once talked about NZ.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Now you are doing it Bill
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Felt compelled to respond Annie. Welcome to the site.

You should apply for immigration if you can so at least you have the option. Better to try and fail, than not to try at all.

You might decide to stay if your parents can follow you, if they can't then it was a nice adventure if you go back. How to cope with leaving family behind is a really difficult topic, one we will struggle with for sure.

You have to weigh up the pros and cons in 2 columns and see which comes out stongest for you.

Best of luck in your decision
Mash.........

Originally posted by Anniexx
Loads of thoughts muppet.Mainly about life over in NZ.My life is really torn about whether to go for immigration or not.One problem is my parents,they are over 70,although a very young acting 70 and also want to live over there for the rest of their time.They wish they had done it sooner.But how do we get them over there without having to wait another 3 yrs(so we can sponsor them) if we get over???????The mind boggles,really it does.My brain hurts

Anniexx
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

WILL YOU JUST ALL STOP IT...
(said in a ladylike manner)
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry

Mash...

Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mashiraz
Sorry

Mash...
NO NO NOT YOU MASH...ugggghh
Thankyou for your input..very sensible.I'm thinking about ringing immigration about my parents as it would be a real wrench to leave them behind being a close family and all.
Annie xx
Old Apr 15th 2003, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry MASH i think that was aimed at me (chuckle)
Old Apr 15th 2003, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Annie,
Hi.

Did you phone about your parents? Can they not do a retirement visa? I am not too hot about all thatbut is there not some type of visa? Probably all to do with money - isn't everything!
Having to have so much or for you to support them. Some agent should be able to tell you. Phone them all up and pick their brains.

Think you should give it a go and as Mash said think of it as a big adventure - see how it work out, may be an expensive one but probably worth every penny. A once in a life-time.

Pott
Old Apr 15th 2003, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jaffa30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by muppetking
Quite right Stoney, that is a problem. But look back on this thread and see who started the spat and then wished to continue it! I expressed an opinion, heaven help, me on a public forum.
Yes it was you muppetking that jumped down Paula's throat yet again when she was expressing her opinion. You do it all the time.

As for where I have lived. Again you have your "facts" wrong. I have lived in England, Sydney, New York, Wellington and Auckland. You say I have never visited the South Island? I have been there probably 8 or 10 times in my life. Hmmm do you see why we get tired of your inability to tell the truth.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by AndrewR
Or is it because in fact you do not know any words of three syllables or more?
Honestly, muppetking is expressing his opinion...and since he does in fact live in NZ, I assume he knows a fair bit more about it than you!
Coincidentally my sister recently moved to Auckland (at christmas)....and talking to her, much of what muppetking talks about is spot on...
As for AndrewR, you obviously don't know the way muppetking acts on the NZ threads. Abusive private-messages, littered with four-letter words, he is the TROLL of the NZ threads. Anyone who is enjoying their life he trys to tear them to pieces.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by muppetking
Sorry Annie....I think I had kept to the original point of the thread until......I was stalked:scared: Have you had any further thoughts yourself?
Yes you do stalk anyone on the NZ threads who has something positive to say don't you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.