Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Format of email addresses for DIMIA

Format of email addresses for DIMIA

Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Format of email addresses for DIMIA

I wonder if any of you guys can give me the format of the DIMIA email addresses. A mate of mine is trying to get in touch with someone at the LCU in sydney and needs to email them. Is it firstname.surname @immi.gov.au or some other format.

Thanks in advance.
Carole
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Format of email addresses for DIMIA

Originally Posted by northernbird
I wonder if any of you guys can give me the format of the DIMIA email addresses. A mate of mine is trying to get in touch with someone at the LCU in sydney and needs to email them. Is it firstname.surname @immi.gov.au or some other format.

Thanks in advance.
Carole
We just went on to website and found the email for office we needed to contact for our visa sub class, I think you only get a direct email address once you case officer has been assigned
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:51 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Format of email addresses for DIMIA

I have an email for my case officer at Brisbane immigration office and its

as you said [email protected]